SPFL Trust Trophy (aka Challenge Cup)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump! Quarter finals time. The interest in this pretty much non existent. The only interest I have is to see if we can finally end the Inverness hoodoo after 20 odd years. Much prefer it though if it went in the league games later in the season.

Heading to NDP tonight, hoping for a win despite our lack of being able to score more than one goal these days - if at all. Hopefully see some young talent in the team as I don't really care if we win this cup or not. If we do, great - if not, the league is more important this season.

26 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Heading to NDP tonight, hoping for a win despite our lack of being able to score more than one goal these days - if at all. Hopefully see some young talent in the team as I don't really care if we win this cup or not. If we do, great - if not, the league is more important this season.

Would love to see Warnock & McArthur starting tonight, hopefully with Stokes alongside McArthur.

And a first half goal would be amazing but I'm not holding my breath