New Kits 2021/2022

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It’s a maroon and white top though not too much you can do with it. For what it’s worth it definitely doesn’t look the same to me anyway, I like it. 

Thats our writing but can’t find a comparison from another team. Think it looks ok.

A4B240FD-0653-4466-80FA-0FE62C06C0AF.jpeg

Aye you're right. Arbroath are unique in having a two coloured main kit. Hands are tied. 

10 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Would be pretty stiff, I grant you.

Just needs to be the pattern though, so I can't wait to see Raith wearing these colours next season. Obviously worse for wear after playing on that plastic pitch.

Why People Once Loved Linoleum | JSTOR Daily

There's a potentially cracking kit there tbf.

32 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Aye you're right. Arbroath are unique in having a two coloured main kit. Hands are tied. 

😂

It doesn’t look the same as previous years though, maybe from another clubs fan perspective but not certainly not from mine. 

DC754D98-6CA8-43D6-A789-413F3E522671.png

10 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

What a coincidence! The Rovers home kit will also be designed on the theme of "home". You'll see this in the way it's been painstakingly created in our home colours, and will be worn during our home matches, at our home ground. 

I sincerely hope Dundee haven't also copied our change kit's "away" motif. 

Patter.

That Dundee kit would look superb if not for the sky blue, in my opinion.  I've got a bit of a bee in my bonnet about sky blue finding its way into Rovers home colours also.  Navy blue, white and possibly red please!

Turning into a bit of a Rovers Da.

Has the rules changed , at Ayr last season when printing shirts we were informed that we must use the font and number profile sent from SPFL , which was different to the letters and numbers we had from the previous season and had purchased for the kit only to be told we must use the profile they sent 

I’m pretty sure us and Alloa (maybe not last season but defo before) used unofficial font for the writing. It’s the kind of stuff that annoys me haha wish we’d just use the proper stuff, especially when we are half/half with official and unofficial

55 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Can't be any worse than this monstrosity.

DUNDEE FC AWAY FOOTBALL SHIRT 2018-2019 ADULT SMALL BNIB Football Shirts  Scottish Clubs

The real reason we got relegated imo.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

If people don't like that light blue on Dundee's home kit, I urge you not to look when we release the images of the away. 

Have you seen it yet? I want some more of this action, first kit I liked enough to ask for as a kid.

image.png.381db528d9a45ba6546b09728d9d6987.png

17 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
18 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
Dundee have unveiled our new home kit. We're going with a theme of 'home' this season with the kit being embellished with a jute pattern and the postcode of Dens on the back of the neck. The picture with the brick wall is taken in our stadium again to go with the theme of 'home'. We've also decided to go for a sky blue neon look with that being most evident as our new look badge for this season:
E1rQINlXEAcDu7f.thumb.jpeg.7d0491883e600c4d7d9680e8fad4b29b.jpeg
E1rb8lUXEAUDpnU.thumb.jpeg.8037066bbfdb46601a22154f38f09ca3.jpeg
E1rdK6QXoAIhHQx.thumb.jpeg.2e61614b6bb074285d30480621e29854.jpeg

That kit is absolutely glorious

Why do the collar and cuffs not match?