New Kits 2021/2022

1 minute ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I quite like it, but hang on... are the sleeves different? From one another? 

Same on the home top. The asymmetry is a design detail. You can see it in the collar design on both tops as well.

Edited by renton

It's like one of those magic eye pics that you stare at long enough and see the face of Craig Winter. Good idea in concept but delivery not so keen on.

12 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I think that’s just the best Joma can be bothered to come up with.

Almost always produce dreadful kits.

I think there must be 2 tiers of their production we have usually had good kits with them likewise Hibs seem to of had a good kit. 

But like you say either the clubs don't have any say and get any old shit or the clubs have no idea how to design a nice kit.

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

I think there must be 2 tiers of their production we have usually had good kits with them likewise Hibs seem to of had a good kit. 

But like you say either the clubs don't have any say and get any old shit or the clubs have no idea how to design a nice kit.

Yeah, a large part of it is definitely down to how each club face off to Joma, and how that design process works. Our kits are clearly bespoke, I've not seen other Joma templates that match them, but they're dividing opinion rather than being universally acclaimed. 

I can't imagine Joma are approaching Dunfermline and Raith Rovers with drastically different ways of working. I suppose they might devote a little more time and effort to the Hibs of the world. 

Ultimately though, you're hoping that the club employee(s) with input into the process, and ultimate approval, has a good eye for these things. 

2 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Personally couldnt give a flying what the strips look like its whats inside them that counts

Careful or you’ll be on the registry with comments like that!

Don’t care for it as it reminds me of an eye exam.

On 09/07/2021 at 19:58, Fuctifano said:

The Accies kits are nice enough but I feel they've had that "Inter" away kit quite a lot in recent years?

They had it in the 90s. Maybe you're thinking of the blue/green stripes or hoops which I think were the original colours if the Academy?

Which is a terrible idea. Like other Accies fans who attended that institution, seeing those colours on your favourite team induces a PTSD episode.