New Kits 2021/2022

Reminds me of that shambolic St Mirren effort from when they got relegated. 

Spoiler

25A1BBC8-8274-411D-9810-FA2D48580C7D.jpeg.ba6fc24540895d60b6d4034315a4ad36.jpeg

Caley’s isn’t as bad as that, what with that being one of the worst home tops in Scottish football’s recent history, but thin stripes are never a good look IMO. 

Looks fine I guess, doesn't really help with the 'Monochrome Morton' thing they've got going on as of late, but it's historical and that's fine.

Caley's is a similar 'meh, it's ok' for me. I think I'm a bigger fan of thin stripes than most.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Looks fine I guess, doesn't really help with the 'Monochrome Morton' thing they've got going on as of late, but it's historical and that's fine.

Caley's is a similar 'meh, it's ok' for me. I think I'm a bigger fan of thin stripes than most.

Must be an age thing but I will envisage this as being Morton hoops.

edf04e5118cc4819c4588e2a791cbf62--dundee-the-league.jpg

It's  not monochrome Morton,  (though it could be Morton the last time they won a major trophy & got photographs taken). Ayr had loads of hooped shirts down the years, albeit some time ago. You're as well calling it monochrome Hamilton (or Celtic) . A bit like Morton sometimes had  vertical stripes and Killie sometimes had hoops. When I first became aware of Gretna they wore black & white hoops.