New Kits 2021/2022

14 hours ago, cdisaaccie said:

Expect the new Accies strips the day before our first game of the season.

Whether that's the first League Cup group game or the first league game is the question emoji23.png

Which allegedly will still be earlier than Ayrs and could quite possibly be lightyears ahead of Morton's.

31 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

20210618_153109.thumb.jpg.e401cbd9cf6c7a6787b5c8424e609f82.jpg

Meh.... on all 3 strips for me

I think the sponsor’s logo certainly detracts from each strip, and do wonder why only she has to tuck the top in…

That away top could be rather nice without the logo, but otherwise kinda meh seems right.

7 minutes ago, Duszek said:

That sponsor, FFS.

Rosefield Salvage Ltd Metal Recycling have missed a trick there. I'd have gone with:

QOS.png

Nah, just use a catchy saying...something like "We are ALL Queens"?

Edited by TxRover

When's Tom Morgan going to get his finger out and let the supporters know what's on offer because this happens every year and it's getting a wee bit boring. Tom my money stays in my pocket until I want to spend it not when you tell me I should.🤪

42 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Quite like the away strip.

Rory just loves looking daft for a kit launch, didn't he get airbrushed out of one a few years back?

This is what they look like in full....

Screenshot_20210618-180341_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3442cce990e79f5072d22a1d69b3e31c.jpg

The home top has the stripes on the back as well, instead of the usual white panel.

The away kit is a take on the Korean kit, was originally to be half navy half red until a lot of other clubs with Hummel decided on that type of look, that'll be kept for a future one apparently.

The 3rd kit just reminds me of last seasons goalkeepers kit.

Edited by C4mmy31

Yeah at first glance I liked it. Still unsure on the lion print on the side. Think if it was a little smaller and more subtle it would of been better.

Four other teams in the league that wear blue or navy and Killie release three kits none of which will be of any use for playing away to a team that wears blue or navy. Bold.

Straight out the Celtic book of releasing three kits all varying shades of green.

3 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

2021HomeKit2.jpg.9315cc40ff999f087f77d30eb803e89b.jpg

A mixed reaction to this one, I think it's fair to say. 

Basically a carbon copy of an East Kilbride top from a few years ago, in a different colour scheme. 

Minging imo.  

7 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

That Raith top is an absolute horrorshow.  Comfortably the worst in the league thus far. 

Not letting QoS off that easily, but this isn’t a “classic”.