New Kits 2021/2022

20 hours ago, CALDERON said:

That Dundee kit would look superb if not for the sky blue, in my opinion.  I've got a bit of a bee in my bonnet about sky blue finding its way into Rovers home colours also.  Navy blue, white and possibly red please!

Turning into a bit of a Rovers Da.

Or a wee bit of gold at a push, like the 1950s, but I agree about there being too much sky blue recently. 

31 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

Or a wee bit of gold at a push, like the 1950s, but I agree about there being too much sky blue recently. 

I dunno,  really liked the last two efforts. This year's worked really well with the navy shorts.

On 18/05/2021 at 18:28, Ludo*1 said:

Dundee have unveiled our new home kit. We're going with a theme of 'home' this season with the kit being embellished with a jute pattern and the postcode of Dens on the back of the neck. The picture with the brick wall is taken in our stadium again to go with the theme of 'home'. We've also decided to go for a sky blue neon look with that being most evident as our new look badge for this season:

E1rQINlXEAcDu7f.jpeg

E1rb8lUXEAUDpnU.jpeg

E1rdK6QXoAIhHQx.jpeg

Cracking strip but the poor boy in the photo looks like he's about to be beheaded by ISIS.

On 19/05/2021 at 13:57, TheScarf said:

Why do Arbroath use the SPFL number font but not the SPFL letter font?

I always assumed it was because the official SPFL lettering is too large, so wouldn't really fit on the back of the kit with the numbers and sponsors without looking stupid.

Alloa were the same a few years back.

Screenshot 2021-05-24 at 10.26.51.png

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Have Rovers always played in dark blue?  For some reason in my mind I think of their traditional colours from years gone by as being closer to our own shade of blue but I'm maybe imagining that..

No, you’re right. This looks 70s.

6C92CBF2-FD5B-4E0F-8F75-5526F1630C33.jpeg.24608460cb6f25b64325a20c663a3b7f.jpeg

9 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Have Rovers always played in dark blue?  For some reason in my mind I think of their traditional colours from years gone by as being closer to our own shade of blue but I'm maybe imagining that..

Back in the 70s, and for a period around the late 80s/early 90s we had a lighter shade of blue. Back into Navy around 1992 and apart from two years in white shirts in 2013-2015, navy since.

2 minutes ago, renton said:

Back in the 70s, and for a period around the late 80s/early 90s we had a lighter shade of blue. Back into Navy around 1992 and apart from two years in white shirts in 2013-2015, navy since.

169624853_Screenshot_20210526-183722_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.252d7b815da187e04fa40406c27a655a.jpg

We were fairly confused in the 80s