New Kits 2021/2022

Dundee have unveiled our new home kit. We're going with a theme of 'home' this season with the kit being embellished with a jute pattern and the postcode of Dens on the back of the neck. The picture with the brick wall is taken in our stadium again to go with the theme of 'home'. We've also decided to go for a sky blue neon look with that being most evident as our new look badge for this season:

E1rQINlXEAcDu7f.jpeg

E1rb8lUXEAUDpnU.jpeg

E1rdK6QXoAIhHQx.jpeg

Dundee have unveiled our new home kit. We're going with a theme of 'home' this season with the kit being embellished with a jute pattern and the postcode of Dens on the back of the neck. The picture with the brick wall is taken in our stadium again to go with the theme of 'home'. We've also decided to go for a sky blue neon look with that being most evident as our new look badge for this season:
E1rQINlXEAcDu7f.thumb.jpeg.7d0491883e600c4d7d9680e8fad4b29b.jpeg
E1rb8lUXEAUDpnU.thumb.jpeg.8037066bbfdb46601a22154f38f09ca3.jpeg
E1rdK6QXoAIhHQx.thumb.jpeg.2e61614b6bb074285d30480621e29854.jpeg
That kit is absolutely glorious

4 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Aye we’re lining up in linoleum next season...

Would be pretty stiff, I grant you.

Just needs to be the pattern though, so I can't wait to see Raith wearing these colours next season. Obviously worse for wear after playing on that plastic pitch.

Why People Once Loved Linoleum | JSTOR Daily

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Would be pretty stiff, I grant you.

Just needs to be the pattern though, so I can't wait to see Raith wearing these colours next season.

Why People Once Loved Linoleum | JSTOR Daily

Braw. Can have Val’s face as the sponsor this time round too. I’d buy it. 

4 hours ago, CALDERON said:

I really wish Arbroath would use the proper font for their players names. 

Dunno if that’s just for the purposes of the kit or not but sure our font just the standard league one like everyone else 

Dunno if that’s just for the purposes of the kit or not but sure our font just the standard league one like everyone else 

Nah it’s not. We use the official number font but not the official letter font for some reason

3 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Nah it’s not. We use the official number font but not the official letter font for some reason

Probably to do with the sponsor on the back at the neck? Although don’t know if that was there on last seasons top?

Dundees would be better without the white bits, which seem out of place.

Arbroaths home looks exactly like their last 100 home tops.

Ayr are getting relegated unless their home top is a cracker. That away one is woeful.

1 hour ago, Lichtie78 said:

Has the rules changed , at Ayr last season when printing shirts we were informed that we must use the font and number profile sent from SPFL , which was different to the letters and numbers we had from the previous season and had purchased for the kit only to be told we must use the profile they sent 

Edited by Robbo63

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundees would be better without the white bits, which seem out of place.

Arbroaths home looks exactly like their last 100 home tops.

Ayr are getting relegated unless their home top is a cracker. That away one is woeful.

It’s a maroon and white top though not too much you can do with it. For what it’s worth it definitely doesn’t look the same to me anyway, I like it. 

Thats our writing but can’t find a comparison from another team. Think it looks ok.

A4B240FD-0653-4466-80FA-0FE62C06C0AF.jpeg