Dunfermline's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dunfermline's next permanent manager?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Axle Grease
39 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Is it? 

He's ruled himself out of every Premiership gig that's been on the go apart from Aberdeen for a good while now. The boy has an overinflated ego. He's like a slightly more bearable Steven Presley. 

He's got a decent managerial record.

Had issues at the likes of Nottingham Forest, according to what you can read online, so must all be true eh? 

It probably is a lot more stable but - surely you have to give full time football management a go? He can walk back into the banking sector at any given time. Not many chances will crop up to manage a club you adore. 
I said weeks ago that I had a feeling he might go this season and I'm really annoyed that I'm agreeing with everything a man with a trainer collection like yours is saying.

Craig Brown wanted to form a dream team at his OG club alongside Billy Davies back in 2010.

We appointed Jocky Scott instead. Right decision IMO.

Although wish Brown got a wee go at us.

It's going to be Petrie. A job in a bank is hardly box office when you can manage a team where you are an icon, whilst earning good money full-time. 

You'd have to be a major shitbag Tory not to go full-time in football management with the amount of money getting thrown about if he he fancies himself to make a proper go at it. 

It's going to be Petrie. A job in a bank is hardly box office when you can manage a team where you are an icon, whilst earning good money full-time. 
You'd have to be a major shitbag Tory not to go full-time in football management with the amount of money getting thrown about if he he fancies himself to make a proper go at it. 
Genuinely hope he turns it down publicly just to make you look like a dick tbh

11 minutes ago, Aidan said:
5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I said weeks ago that I had a feeling he might go this season and I'm really annoyed that I'm agreeing with everything a man with a trainer collection like yours is saying.

Screenshot_2021-05-19-21-37-41-62.thumb.jpg.9517a90069268a5c10952f69352efe1a.jpg

Bring It Bodybuilder GIF by Daily Mail Online

Screenshot_2021-05-19-21-37-41-62.thumb.jpg.9517a90069268a5c10952f69352efe1a.jpg
200.gif&key=07052aacb0a836c6ac446cb607f6ee3372e46c04cfb3caacd6f8f3003218b34d
They're moderate for you. I ended up speaking to a Dundee fan outside McDaniels last week with absolutely horrendous trainers on and I was wondering the whole time if it was you.

2 minutes ago, Aidan said:
10 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

They're moderate for you. I ended up speaking to a Dundee fan outside McDaniels last week with absolutely horrendous trainers on and I was wondering the whole time if it was you.

It wasn't me if you weren't erect. 

42 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

Had issues at the likes of Nottingham Forest, according to what you can read online, so must all be true eh? 

Did he not have a total meltdown and spent an hour long interview quoting questions, and then answering them, the journalists had asked him in the build up to his sacking 2 years earlier?

Petrie ticks so many boxes in terms of what the German owners talk about as their vision for Dunfermline. Also, having worked in the real world he may be a bit more open to new management structures should one of the Germans want to take on a more direct role in the club.

So many of Jimmy Calderwood’s players have gone on to be decent coaches. 

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Maurice Malpas is still rolling about in pain from Petrie's challenge at Tannadice in 96.

If he's appointed we should also bring back the blue and red away top permanently.

He should be unveiled as new manager whilst wearing it.

Maurice Malpas is still rolling about in pain from Petrie's challenge at Tannadice in 96.

If he's appointed we should also bring back the blue and red away top permanently.

Didn’t know that had happened.

He’s gone up in my estimation 5000%