Dunfermline's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dunfermline's next permanent manager?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not to be picky, but isn’t “playing tippy tappy shite” exactly what your new German overlords would like for player development and generating interest? Isn’t it their plan to use Dunfermline as a development stop for players.

Yes. That’s exactly it. It’s impossible to develop young players, without playing tippy tappy football. We clearly failed to help Kevin Nisbet progress, due to our style of play. No idea how we made a profit on him (other than not inserting stupid clauses in his contract).

4 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Yes. That’s exactly it. It’s impossible to develop young players, without playing tippy tappy football. We clearly failed to help Kevin Nisbet progress, due to our style of play. No idea how we made a profit on him (other than not inserting stupid clauses in his contract).

3 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Can someone please elaborate on the meaning of the term "overlord" which some Raith fans often use when referring to our foreign investors?

Wee bit xenophobic IMO. 

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Weird ane imo.

🇩🇪 Dinnie say I didne warn you 🇩🇪

40 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I'm going to reserve judgement on this appointment. Don't want egg on my face as he leads the Championship by 15 points next March.

However unlikely that may be.

It’s P&B tbf. Who honestly gives a f**k if you look daft?

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Genuinely I think this could be a very good appointment.
Bags of experience, contacts, plays good football.
Good luck my fellow Fifers.

Unfortunately, from a Raith point of view, I have a similar suspicion that Grant will do rather well somewhere with a little resources and support.