Glenafton - Girvan friendly

1 hour ago, Eric's Cantina said:

Had a look on the Futbology app and it says they are playing on the 19th June .

Barring any last minute changes re tiers or any other carry on . Do you think fans will be allowed in ?

Over 50s with double vaccine only.

Safe as houses.

14 minutes ago, Marten said:

From tier 2 fans are allowed so I would expect it's possible to attend. But the club will have to confirm as they might have to take additional measures.

Thanks for the explanation pal. Take it you’re not on the WoSFL  committee as you have given a straightforward answer.

Edited by jimbaxters

Sorry for sleeping during the night. [emoji1787]

It will be Glenafton's decision whether or not fans are allowed in. They may wish to play the game behind closed doors, which is entirely their prerogative.

But as has been pointed out above, crowds are allowed in Level 2, up to a maximum of 250 outdoors at the moment.

By that time in June should be in at least tier 1 which is
"Outdoor standing events can cater for 500 and up to 1,000 are permitted at outdoor seated or open space events."

Not really clear whether 500 or 1,000 in tier 1? Probably 500 though.

By that time in June should be in at least tier 1 which is
"Outdoor standing events can cater for 500 and up to 1,000 are permitted at outdoor seated or open space events."

Not really clear whether 500 or 1,000 in tier 1? Probably 500 though.
Its up to 500 standing or up to 1000 seated as far as I make out

4 hours ago, glensmad said:

Sorry for sleeping during the night. emoji1787.png

It will be Glenafton's decision whether or not fans are allowed in. They may wish to play the game behind closed doors, which is entirely their prerogative.

But as has been pointed out above, crowds are allowed in Level 2, up to a maximum of 250 outdoors at the moment.

I wasn’t expecting you to answer me this morning pal. I was referring to your cryptic response to the OP. Everyone knows you’re on the committee so being obtuse for the sake of it isn’t helpful.

26 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I wasn’t expecting you to answer me this morning pal. I was referring to your cryptic response to the OP. Everyone knows you’re on the committee so being obtuse for the sake of it isn’t helpful.

Jimbo, my response wasn't intended to be in any way cryptic, it was 100% factual. I had assumed that everybody knew that crowds were now allowed in Level 2 as it had been well publicised by the Scottish Government, but it was obviously an incorrect assumption.

Your sarcastic responses above towards me and the other members of the committee who come on here and try to give helpful information (like Kennie, Colin and Martin) when it is appropriate are not really very welcome. We could just not give any info out like it used to be a couple of years ago, but that would just be petty. We are all trying to be as open and informative as we possibly can be.

Edited by glensmad

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Jimbo, my response wasn't intended to be in any way cryptic, it was 100% factual. I had assumed that everybody knew that crowds were now allowed in Level 2 as it had been well publicised by the Scottish Government, but it was obviously an incorrect assumption.

Your sarcastic responses above towards me and the other members of the committee who come on here and try to give helpful information (like Kennie, Colin and Martin) when it is appropriate is not really very welcome. We could just not give any info out like it used to be a couple of years ago, but that would just be petty. We are all trying to be as open an informative as we possibly can be.

Fair enough. You’re right about the flow of information being better, as it should be and for that, we/I should be thankful.

I should probably be more informed about the situation regarding fans but others are probably as thick as me. If you’re saying you’re providing info then  I stand by the fact that your response to the question was deliberately obtuse, which is baffling to know the motivation behind it. Your follow up was much more helpful. Thanks.

Keys?

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Fair enough. You’re right about the flow of information being better, as it should be and for that, we/I should be thankful.

I should probably be more informed about the situation regarding fans but others are probably as thick as me. If you’re saying you’re providing info then  I stand by the fact that your response to the question was deliberately obtuse, which is baffling to know the motivation behind it. Your follow up was much more helpful. Thanks.

Keys?

On reflection, I should have expanded on my initial response to make it clearer. It didn't occur to me at the time that it would be necessary, so no it was not deliberately obtuse, as I didn't need to answer at all. I thought I was being helpful, but realise that I could have been more helpful initially had it occurred to me at the time.

Keys, lol, haven't heard that phrase for decades. 🤣