Scotland v Czech

GW34

2 hours ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Shout out to everyone else doing the school run for 3pm. I'll be listening to Sportsound and trying not to crash my car.

Just leaving Bute now and if you look closely the clouds look like Lyndon Dykes scoring with a diving header.

C'mon Scotland!

Wife is doing it today. She’s a fantastic human being.

2 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

Working right up to pre-match (college marking etc) but then I'm going off-Zoom. Whatever happens I probably won't be psychologically capable of resuming work after the game.

I hope Stevie C has shown them footage of the predominately English ITV and BBC pundits previewing our tournament - 'They have 3 or 4 players of quality, er, that play in DA PREMIAHSHIP, er, won't mention the others 'cause we've never heard of them, they have to win this because they won't beat ENGERLUNDLAND etc etc yada yada.'

Should be plenty motivation.

Gary Neville was saying last night on ITV that “they have 2 or 3 players who might push for a place on the England team”.

1 minute ago, Thorongil said:

Gary Neville was saying last night on ITV that “they have 2 or 3 players who might push for a place on the England team”.

That's not an inaccurate statement to be fair. Robertson, Tierney, McTominay is about it.

12 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

That's not an inaccurate statement to be fair. Robertson, Tierney, McTominay is about it.

Gilmour is a far better player than Rice and Phillips already imho. McGinn has a case too.

It's absolutely killing me that the UEFA ticket portal is still offering me tickets and I can't go because of work. I would 100% take a sickie if I didn't think the camera would broadcast my ugly mug to the world and I'd get fired. 
I can only see the Croatia vs Czech game tickets for sale as I didn't originally have a ticket cancelled for our game.

Seems daft if they are still offering tickets on UEFA website to folk who had tickets cancelled but not opening it up to general sale when it's now the day of the game?
Which would mean crowd won't be at limited 12,000 capacity.

On that note, UEFA are still selling tickets for the other 2 games due to be played today so they are on general sale.