Scotland v Czech

GW34

Aye I'm fearing the worst and might watch whatever shite movie is on Channel 5 at that time instead. Feeling a bit sick tbh. I miss the days when I just showed up expecting to get pumped but hoping for us not to completely disgrace ourselves.

Guest jonnycraig27

Are any other Scotland fans in the Czech end?

The bottom of our tickets on the app says "Czech Republic - Fans / Purchase"

45 minutes ago, charger29 said:

Who are we expecting the three players not on the bench to be?
Fleck, McKenna and Turnbull maybe?
I think 3 keepers in the 23 is mandatory.

I reckon Fleck, Taylor and Turnbull or McKenna to miss out.

It's hard to tell where the younger players are on the depth chart with it being their first squad.
With Fraser & Forrest there as potential backup RWB's maybe there is a small possibility that Patterson is left out too. I don't think that'll happen though.

1 hour ago, charger29 said:

It's hard to tell where the younger players are on the depth chart with it being their first squad.
With Fraser & Forrest there as potential backup RWB's maybe there is a small possibility that Patterson is left out too. I don't think that'll happen though.

I think Forrest could be one to miss out tbh.

He's obviously had an injury disrupted season and our formation and style of play really doesnt suit him. 

I'm not saying I would drop him, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the three to miss out.

I think Forrest could be one to miss out tbh.
He's obviously had an injury disrupted season and our formation and style of play really doesnt suit him. 
I'm not saying I would drop him, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the three to miss out.

Could be. I didn't think he looked too bad fitness wise in the Dutch game. The style of play issue is fair but then you have to ask why is he in the squad at all if there isn't a position for him to fit into? I don't see us making any major changes to the formation.
He wouldn't have played in the Luxembourg game had Gilmour not got injured so Clarke only wanted to try him at RWB.

It's not our best  team but this will be our easiest game and I think the Celtic midfield is good enough to win the game. 
Our other players can play at Wembley. McGinn, Armstrong, Adams. 

Eh...., our best players need to play its only 3 games (for time being) ffs.
Mcgregor is pish