Scotland v Czech

GW34

Clarke will be wondering if he can start with a back 9 on Friday with big Dykes up front on his lonesome.

Same old shit from Clarke.  Negative, negative, negative......then when the game is getting away from us a quick switch to panic mode and throwing bodies on left, right and centre.

10 minutes ago, Scosha said:

McTominay had a shocker there. Considering how well he’s played for Man United this season I had hoped to see far more from him. 

Worst player on the pitch.

Gets a free ride cos his club looks good on the wikipedia squad list.

Guest Bob Mahelp

We truly looked like wee boys at a big boy's party. 

What made it worse is that the Czechs are the 2nd worst team in the whole competition. After us. 

I thought we were supposed to have 'big game, big name players' in our side ? All of them.....McGinn (especially), McTominay, Armstrong, Christie....were fucking brutal. Embarrassing. 

On top of that, it was the wrong team out from the start. The gap between the midfield and Dykes was as wide as we'd all feared.

I doubt if the Czechs have ever had an easier competitive game in their history. 

Just now, Ro Sham Bo said:

The fact the game was only 75% attended when the crowd was restricted to 12,000 is a bit of a damning indictment.

Can we just ban fans from Stadiums for the rest of the year. 

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I’d fancy Thommos chances tbh. He’d have some reach on him compared to Armstrong.

The elbows on Thompson as well.

6 minutes ago, joozy said:

Clarke will be wondering if he can start with a back 9 on Friday with big Dykes up front on his lonesome.

Same old shit from Clarke.  Negative, negative, negative......then when the game is getting away from us a quick switch to panic mode and throwing bodies on left, right and centre.

Holy f**k Joozy!

17 minutes ago, Scosha said:

McTominay had a shocker there. Considering how well he’s played for Man United this season I had hoped to see far more from him. 

nonsense, looks miles ahead of everyone else in the side except Robertson

Would like to see us set up where he and Gimlour can dominate games though

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Tbf, Marshall was on the 18 yard box semi circle when the boy hit the ball. He'll get criticised but it was a superb hit.

Yep, watching it back the amount of curl he got in it was incredible. Can understand why Marshall had a hard time tracking it.

What a dreadful bloody day