Scotland v Czech

GW34

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

You're assuming Croatia will beat the Czechs.

It doesn't matter. Only the best couple of 3rd placed sides qualify, if we have 3pts and negative goal difference we won't be one.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

We need 4pts to qualify, as if we only get 3pts, we won't qualify through goal difference due to this result.

If we score that changes.

6 points coming baby

I mean we're on the same about of points at Croatia who were absolutely minging yesterday. So might not finish bottom but aye that really wasn't good

13 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Yeah, this is the point at which I'm chucking this thread. The takes are steaming piles of turd. 

13 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Nope, this is folk who know fk all about football trying to invent reasons for why we're losing other than the obvious.

C5DE0992-CEDF-49CE-A519-826A8AEB6CFE.gif

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Big man in the stand at the end there mouthing "why are they booing?".

Proper "Tartan Army" man I guess.

Would applaud a Scotland player for putting their socks on, results are irrelevant. 

Just now, Rugster said:

Friday night could be very unpleasant indeed.

It could be, but defensively I don't think we were that bad outside of a few moments.  Two mistakes, two goals.  If England fancy it, then we're utterly fucked, but if they play as ponderously as they did yesterday, then that might suit us.

And then we'll only lose 1-0.

McGinn, O’Donnell and Christie were really bad.

We looked dangerous in spells but ultimately not good enough. Need someone who can take a player on down the right hand side in remaining games, whether that’s Patterson or Forrest.

Second goal killed it. I think if that hadn’t gone in, we were in the ascendancy at that point and probably would have got one - after that who knows. 

Just now, The Naitch said:

As bad as we've played for a long time. Picked a great time to put out that performance.

We were ever bit as bad as that in the first half against Israel and for large spells against Austria. It's also been forgotten that although we beat the Czechs the last time, we absolutely robbed them - I'd argue that was a very, very similar match with different outcomes in front of goal. 

There seems to be a myth that we've been playing well - we've not been. 

On a more positive note, the good news is, I just got my first vaccine appointment through. So... every cloud. 
B9HAZaXIgAEd9_I?format=jpg%26name=small&key=1c6515ad78c3c6c947bc7194fbc25c7fe043019f2b2cc7ea5dc5bac0bc55e3c3
There is no positive news. You should have just told us Scotland got beat and kept your appointment news to yourself.