Scotland v Czech

GW34

Penalty all day for me. The Czech boy has turned his shoulder into McTominay's chest with no attempt on the ball at all.

I really don't know the point of VAR with some of the shite you see it give / not give

Nervy half just couldn't get to half time at 0-0

Instructions seems to be to play the ball to the back 3 as much as possible try to build and stretch from there. It's not working. Not getting Armstrong, McGinn and Christie on the ball near enough. Dykes getting brutalized.

Clarke needs to change the approach. McTominay looks to be getting in the mood, chance for him to make a name for himself here by stepping up and making us tick.

Edited by Glennie

The positivity is, in reality, that we were doing ok ish whilst not very much was happening, and carved out a cpuple of half chances, but whilst we look for shreds of psotitivty, the Czechs just get a half chance and slot one in. This is tournament football ffs, theres no room for "lets loom for the positives. We are playong a home match and looking at score or be as good as out.

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

Why he’s starting and a demonstrably better player like Shaun Rooney is sat at home is baffling.

Because he played for Kilmarnock under Clarke.

Same reason absolute dross like Findlay and Brophy have been capped under him.

2 minutes ago, Scosha said:

I’m not convinced that was a pen. Is Adam’s injury bad or could we get half an hour out him? 

Is he injured?  I assumed they didn’t pick him because they intended to launch the ball long every opportunity?