Scotland v Czech

GW34

i was optimistic enough to bet on a scotland win earlier, now ive seen this lineup, were gonna need a miracle of biblical proportions to win this. 1 up front, and Christie who is woefully out of form as the back up man to get forward. Defensively our hopes lie with car crash Hanley, this attitude of being happy to be here, or Gilmour and Paterson are too young is beyond it now. Sure Southgate had a similar thought yesterday when he brought on Bellingham, and played Foden. Always been our problem too fecking negative, play not to lose, when we should be having a go at them.

1 minute ago, still_game said:

i was optimistic enough to bet on a scotland win earlier, now ive seen this lineup, were gonna need a miracle of biblical proportions to win this. 1 up front, and Christie who is woefully out of form as the back up man to get forward. Defensively our hopes lie with car crash Hanley, this attitude of being happy to be here, or Gilmour and Paterson are too young is beyond it now. Sure Southgate had a similar thought yesterday when he brought on Bellingham, and played Foden. Always been our problem too fecking negative, play not to lose, when we should be having a go at them.

f**k me mate, not even kicked off yet. 

I’m just about past my pessimistic stage and have settled on, no matter how it goes, at least we’re finally here. Going to just try and enjoy it as best as I can. 

2 minutes ago, still_game said:

😅

'Miracle of biblical proportions'.

Settle right down Craig Levein.

Of course it's a boot in the baws not having Tierney. Does it change this game from "looking to win" to "hang on for a draw"? Does it f**k. Intae thum 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Heard on the radio every goalscorer at the Euros for us has been a Mc....

Over to you McGinniesta

Yup. McAllister, McClair and McStay in 92 vs CIS and McCoist vs Switzerland in 96.