Scotland v Czech

GW34

33 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

I can only see the Croatia vs Czech game tickets for sale as I didn't originally have a ticket cancelled for our game.

Seems daft if they are still offering tickets on UEFA website to folk who had tickets cancelled but not opening it up to general sale when it's now the day of the game?
Which would mean crowd won't be at limited 12,000 capacity.

On that note, UEFA are still selling tickets for the other 2 games due to be played today so they are on general sale.

Yeah, I don't see why they wouldn't open them to general sale.

I lost my tickets for both the Scotland games at Hampden. Not a happy bunny, I'm just not getting in the mood for this at all today. If I can find a ticket for the Croatia game and don't see Scotland play in a tournament finals at Hampden it will honestly be one of the big misses in my life. 

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

It's absolutely killing me that the UEFA ticket portal is still offering me tickets and I can't go because of work. I would 100% take a sickie if I didn't think the camera would broadcast my ugly mug to the world and I'd get fired. 

I don't mean to get you down here, but you've made an absolutely terrible decision there that you will almost certainly regret for a long time, if not forever. The chances of your face being shown are very, very small and the chances of someone at your work who would care catching that and identifying you are also very, very small. 

Edited by DA Baracus

Just now, DA Baracus said:

I don't mean to get you down here, but you've made an absolutely terrible decision there that you will almost certainly regret for a long time, if not forever.. The chances of your face being shown are very small and the chances of someone at your work who would care catching that and identifying you are also very, very small.

Could also wear a face mask all day and you're laughing

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't mean to get you down here, but you've made an absolutely terrible decision there that you will almost certainly regret for a long time, if not forever. The chances of your face being shown are very, very small and the chances of someone at your work who would care catching that and identifying you are also very, very small. 

I know, but I'm the sole earner in my house and my salary is good enough to support us. If anything went wrong and I got found out - I could be in a car crash or anything - we'd be utterly fkd. If it were just me I'd probably take the risk but I can't do that to my family.

I initially took the day off on annual leave, after I lost the tickets someone put an important meeting in my calendar anyway, I could have got it moved but I thought "might as well, I'm never getting a ticket now" and here we are. None of the folk in the meeting are football fans so they wouldn't understand, and they're all really senior. And I'll be in the doghouse for not getting stuff finished last week for this meeting.

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes you're the lamppost.