Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

Kilmarnock couldn't even fill their ground to see off Steve Clarke, seen less patches on the skull of Paul McGowan.

They are lucky their pitch won't be open for the Derry Army to take over next Monday. Could've been the clinching factor the outnumbering and volume of the away support.

As it is the plastic pitch advantage as well as no fans plays into their hands. No wonder there's confidence.

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Kilmarnock couldn't even fill their ground to see off Steve Clarke, seen less patches on the skull of Paul McGowan.

They are lucky their pitch won't be open for the Derry Army to take over next Monday. Could've been the clinching factor the outnumbering and volume of the away support.

As it is the plastic pitch advantage as well as no fans plays into their hands. No wonder there's confidence.

Thank you.

🤣

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's a small part of me that would be alright with getting put out (as long as it's not a humiliation). Looking at the teams in the Championship for next season, in theory, it should be the easiest it's been in a while (it's never easy) so for the team that loses this, it could be quite an enjoyable season battling for the title next season.

Obviously getting through this tie is much preferable, but I don't think it'd be the end of the world tbh.

Get this in the sea. Glad it's only a small part of you as I think you know its ridiculous. We struggled to get second place this season which really we should have been in second comfortably. Instead was last game of the league season to make this happen. 

Get us up. Now 🙂

20 hours ago, Fifespud said:

That’s fine. We don’t like you either. For me it would be ANYONE but the DAB’s.

I sympathise with the sentiment but a two hour drive and a plastic pitch v a derby on our doorstep? - It’s a tough one and a victory for either team will have its upside for us Arabs.

FWIW I don’t think I’d put money on the outcome of this one; I think it’s going to be a very competitive couple of fixtures and really hard to call.

Edited by Granny Danger

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I sympathise with the sentiment but a two hour drive and a plastic pitch v a derby on our doorstep? - It’s a tough one and a victory for either team will have its upside for us Arabs.

FWIW I don’t think I’d put money on the outcome of this one; I think it’s going to be a very competitive couple of fixtures and really hard to call.

Surprised you're not after the Killie pies knowing your waist line.

Thank you.

Could be a close one. Dundee in the winning vein, Kilmarnock in decent form for a struggling side. We're decent going forward, but shambolic at the back. We've got an experienced team (read: aged) who some might say should be performing better than they have, but there are plenty of them on the decline, plenty of them signed by Alex Dyer and don't appear up to performing at this level and several of them who appear to be complete shitebags. Should be goals in it.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

do you mean like the year you got promoted and brought 6,000 fans for the opening game but still couldn't fill the stand. 🤭

From the noise and smell that day it was more Derry err than Derry Army...........

2 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

See if we've been stinking it out for years... what does that say for St Mirren who have finished below us the last 6 seasons?

Kilmarnock could get fitba stopped.

St Mirren atleast try to play some attacking football and have a real pitch.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Kilmarnock could get fitba stopped.

St Mirren atleast try to play some attacking football and have a real pitch.

That's not fair, Kilmarnock's players do try to play football. They're just shite at it.

See if we've been stinking it out for years... what does that say for St Mirren who have finished below us the last 6 seasons?

We weren’t in the top flight for three of those, to be fair. Of the other three, one we got relegated, one was the Covid truncated season and the other you had Clarke.
Killie are like the bit of food that’s been sticking to the bottom of your wheelie bin for weeks and has survived several bin man visits. You’re starting to stink out the rest of the bin and it’s high time you got emptied.
You need the cleansing that only a relegation and a few years of getting beaten regularly by teams like Arbroath and Ayr United can bring. You’ll come back stronger, at some point.

47 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Surprised you're not after the Killie pies knowing your waist line.

Thank you.

The pies were a factor.  Not sure how or what you know about my waist line though.

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

I actually think the pitch will be fine for us... Charlie pinging worldy passes from every imaginable angle

1 hour ago, Robin.Hood said:

Get this in the sea. Glad it's only a small part of you as I think you know its ridiculous. We struggled to get second place this season which really we should have been in second comfortably. Instead was last game of the league season to make this happen. 

Get us up. Now 🙂

Don't think it's ridiculous at all tbh.