Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
8 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Is it still Ross Millen? He'll likely have been signed because his dad Andy is/was a coach at Killie. He was hopeless in lower leagues with Livi too

It is, yeah. He stood and screamed at the keeper "Get out quicker. Get fucking out quicker!" then twice, in less than a minute, less than a minute latter, was caught ten yards deeper than his CH's leaving Paul McGowan with a fair part of the pitch to run into. 

He's exceptionally lucky that running isn't something Mr McGowan does too well. 

Kris Boyd, 'If Kilmarnock play as I know they can then I'm expecting at least double figures. Dundee should play every man behind the ball and have zero ambition because this Killie team just have too much quality.'

James McFadden, 'Fed up of James McPake going on about Dundee's record on plastic. They have a good record but it'll all end in tears which will destroy the pitch and not give McPake an excuse.'

That's my HT punditry predictions in.

Central midfield was mediocre at best for us all season. I genuinely wouldn't swap our CM for this Killie one. They are unbelievably awful.

How fucking shite were Hamilton to finish 6 points below this shower?

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

Genuinely struggling to see what changes McPake can make here to f**k this up.

Jack Hamilton on for Legzdins. Osman Sow on for Jordan Marshall and man marking Chris Burke.

Kris Boyd, 'If Kilmarnock play as I know they can then I'm expecting at least double figures. Dundee should play every man behind the ball and have zero ambition because this Killie team just have too much quality.'
James McFadden, 'Fed up of James McPake going on about Dundee's record on plastic. They have a good record but it'll all end in tears which will destroy the pitch and not give McPake an excuse.'
That's my HT punditry predictions in.

Have you got the lottery numbers for this week?

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Central midfield was mediocre at best for us all season. I genuinely wouldn't swap our CM for this Killie one. They are unbelievably awful.

How fucking shite were Hamilton to finish 6 points below this shower?

Hamilton are scandalously bad.