Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

What's your point? Is this another thread you're going to derail with your mindless shite? The original point was teams that have never been relegated.

Neither of them have been relegated. 

1 minute ago, Ill Ray said:

Nah man I respectfully disagree lad, the matches I’ve seen at the Spaghettihad have been brutal with the bounce and pellets flying everywhere. I see it as watching an inferior product and think teams with plastic pitches should’ve had a match cap at say £15 for putting out an inferior product. Regarding the grant for grass, a pitch is a basic expectation for a football club and don’t see why a club couldn’t run itself properly to fund its own grass. That’s all just my take on plastic pitches though I’m not gonna go out and lambast a team for having one I just don’t personally like them. 

Respectfully, but every word of this is utter jibberish.

You get bad games on plastic, as you do with grass. You get good plastic pitches and bad plastic pitches, as you do with grass. Put Man City on the Killie pitch tonight and they'd be passing it about just fine.

"Inferior product" should have a cap. f**k me thats a wild take. Does that mean Dundee United games should have been capped at a fiver this year? Brechin fans go for free? Nonsense.

Haunstrup is one of the worst left backs I have seen in the top flight. Amazed how he's even played a single game for Kilie.

7 minutes ago, superandy_07 said:

SEETHING.png

Screenshot 2021-05-24 at 20.10.40.png

And like that a new PnB retort has been made.

Tuned in after 15 and missed the first two goals. Will stay tuned till full time though in the hope of tears from that filthy bigot Broadfoot.