Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Dundee also have Jakubiak, who i was impressed with last season when on loan to us. His career seems to have stalled though  as he's only a bench warmer for them now.

He has been injured.... once he is fully fit and needed he will play..... he is far from being a mere bench warmer.

7 minutes ago, Denapark1893 said:

Sorry my fellow Dees.... we are fucked Killie have the footballing God Lafferty playing for them.

He is such an amazing talent...so talented he pushed Killie right up the League eh?

I think James Mcpake should phone the powers that be  to cancel both legs and say we are shitting our pants because Kyle lafferty is playing.

However....

f**k Kyle Lafferty.... Charlie Adam has more talent in his left foot than Lafferty has in his whole body.

So Killie ... yes we admire yer pehs....  but if yer no shitting yer pants at the prospect of this twa legged affair then you should be

I guess you're new to Pie and Bovril, as literally everybody knows how this story now ends.

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

The Dundee derby is the best game in Scottish football, yet never gets the hype of the rancid Glasgow or Edinburgh versions.

It is the only reason why I'm happy for your club to exist. There are no such ticks in the positives column for Kilmarnock.

Love the derby, but love Dundee being doon more! 

12 minutes ago, derrybiy said:

I think we'll get pumped but I always think that for any big games.

I think we'll get pumped too but I always think that for any games.

We've got just as good a selection of players (if not better) in many areas of the pitch as Kilmarnock and vice versa applies. Lafferty could have a field day with our backline just as easily as the likes of Cummings could with Kilmarnock's.

The worry for us is that Kilmarnock are on a rich vein of goalscoring form right now and we have a manager that takes 6 months to get things sorted when it needs sorted vs a manager that is well known for having his teams well drilled.

We can talk about Adam producing some magic and being the difference maker or Lafferty laughing at our defensive efforts but over 180 minutes, it'll be down to the two managers and that's what worries me, big time.

Edited by Ludo*1

57 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Do not make any more posts on this topic.

You must be relatively new here, thats not how it works....

May I suggest in order to keep me out you build a wall Derry ?

Kilmarnock's cynical attempt to coerce the authorities into keeping them up by becoming more Staunch will fail. The residents of the Blighted East are about to become reacquainted with that they most fear and hate: the coastline.

8 hours ago, AJF said:

Slightly off topic, but seeing some of the comments, did Wright leave St Johnstone on bad terms? Seems to be a lot of ill-will towards him but I wasn’t aware he was disliked by the fans.

I love Tommy but I also love Dundee, so my insulting post was designed to appeal to the Dundee fans. I don’t care about appealing to Tommy as I don’t believe he’s a regular on Pie & Bovril. I don’t have much integrity.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I guess you're new to Pie and Bovril, as literally everybody knows how this story now ends.

See I thought that, but now that you've posted this I'm tempted to check the odds on a Kyle Lafferty red card at some point, probably for a flailing elbow in the first 10 minutes.

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've got just as good a selection of players (if not better) in many areas of the pitch as Kilmarnock and vice versa applies. Lafferty could have a field day with our backline just as easily as the likes of Cummings could with Kilmarnock's.

The worry for us is that Kilmarnock are on a rich vein of goalscoring form right now and we have a manager that takes 6 months to get things sorted when it needs sorted vs a manager that is well known for having his teams well drilled.

We can talk about Adam producing some magic and being the difference maker or Lafferty laughing at our defensive efforts but over 180 minutes, it'll be down to the two managers and that's what worries me, big time.

This is rubbish. Killie have better players across the board and will win easily over two legs. 

Thank you

5 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

This is rubbish. Killie have better players across the board and will win easily over two legs. 

Thank you

Lol.