Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

29 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Is she not from The Scheme?

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah, ex girlfriend of this bold boy....

Livi 'scheme' to sign up Marvin! | dailylivitabloid

He's done no bad there considering.

Is she a raving junkie again? Is he? They should do a follow up.

14 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

He's done no bad there considering.

Is she a raving junkie again? Is he? They should do a follow up.

I googled her to see if that was who the pic was of. Thats from the Sun where they tarted her up and took her out for the day.

They did a follow up after that and found shes been 'working' as a prostitute for £20-£150 for the "full shebang" to pay for her habit

Screenshot_20210520-144225.png

Kilmarnock usually bring a bigger crowd to Paisley, assuming we're going back to some sort of normality next season.  

From a St Mirren* perspective i suppose I should be wanting Kilmarnock to stay up. 

Thats strongly tempered by the LOLs to be had if they get relegated.  Might also mean that Lafferty would be tempted by a bigger club somewhere in the west central belt of Scotland.

The down side would be more exposure to the rank patter of the Dundee elements on here. 

Looking forward to the game.   Either going to be a cracker or a 0-0 snoozefest with 2 teams both set up not to lose.  

* Demonstrably a bigger more successful club than these two lots of jobbers. 

58 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Kilmarnock usually bring a bigger crowd to Paisley, assuming we're going back to some sort of normality next season.  

From a St Mirren* perspective i suppose I should be wanting Kilmarnock to stay up. 

Thats strongly tempered by the LOLs to be had if they get relegated.  Might also mean that Lafferty would be tempted by a bigger club somewhere in the west central belt of Scotland.

The down side would be more exposure to the rank patter of the Dundee elements on here. 

Looking forward to the game.   Either going to be a cracker or a 0-0 snoozefest with 2 teams both set up not to lose.  

Mentions rank patter then comes out with an Anne Frank excerpt that could only be matched in the tedium stakes by BoredumGuy.

Oh dear.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

image.gif.a45455b1633ed7a931afa1a36c01b51f.gif