Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

31 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
This has draw written all over - the fat grass won't want to lose the first leg and McPake has a habit of going defensive against better teams (St Johnstone, Hibs, Hearts in the 6-2).

I just hope we don't go that route - we are a better team defensively when we push the opposition's defenders and are in their half.

Getting very nervous about this.

Why would you go defensive at home to a team whose problems are all at the back ? Killie will score goals in these ties, you will need to outscore them basically. These two games should be old fashioned shoot outs.

Because we are managed by someone without any kind of clue as to how to beat any team with similar/superior personnel to us...

Captain Obvious GIF - CaptainObvious Obvious Obviously - Discover & Share  GIFs

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

So glad someone giffed that. I can well imagine Gowser being the sort of guy who'd just whinge at you endlessly until you cracked.

I once watched him lambast a corner flag when he miscontrolled a pass. 

He's bonkers and I love it. 

Is Sky available for viewers outside of the UK?
Wiping my arse with your post, mate.

It’s available for DeeTv subscribers outside the UK - not on PPV. I think you could subscribe for 1 month then cancel.
Alternatively you can probably use a VPN (like cyberghost which I use and find it good) and sign up for the game on ppv basis on NowTV.

1 hour ago, The Derry said:

I'd love to watch him coach a bunch of 6 year olds.

Mind when they did the 100 schoolkids v starting XI and Gowser knocked one to the deck to win the ball.

1 minute ago, K.T said:

Mind when they did the 100 schoolkids v starting XI and Gowser knocked one to the deck to win the ball.

Things you love to see, mate.  That c**t wouldn't think twice about halfing his wee old granny to win a game of football.