Jump to content

Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf half your support is woeful, fortunately that half also vanish the moment Dundee stop playing well, so it's unlikely we'd get a season out of them in the top flight.

You've got the self awareness of a Moth on a lightbulb.

Half the support disappear cause they fall into a sleeping coma at the sight of your neverending boring posts. Nobody is joking either - you genuinely are boring as f**k.

59 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'll just leave this here, from 20th Feb last year seeing how you f**ktards like to bang on about the Scheme 👍...

Dundee's struggle as the drug death capital of Europe | Scotland | The Times

Unfortunately the people of Scotland don't give enough of a shite about the countries drugs problem as recently seen.

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'll just leave this here, from 20th Feb last year seeing how you f**ktards like to bang on about the Scheme 👍...

Dundee's struggle as the drug death capital of Europe | Scotland | The Times

I blame the SNP.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf half your support is woeful, fortunately that half also vanish the moment Dundee stop playing well, so it's unlikely we'd get a season out of them in the top flight.

You're fucking woeful.

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Ayrshire community, famed for its links to Robert Burns and Johnnie Walker whisky, has been listed in a new book that names and shames the “crappiest towns” in the UK.

It states: “Once an industrial powerhouse, famed internationally for its carpets, Kilmarnock is now a post-industrial wasteland, with much of its once handsome town centre bulldozed. The main shopping drag is a grim, litter-strewn wind tunnel with nary an outlet that isn’t a pound shop or a pawnbroker. The town is ringed by a growth of dirty-grey, pebble-dashed flats of unspeakable misery.

Hilarious these fuds are giving it large to the City of culture runners up.

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

This is a strange one. I've no idea who you are but here we are. You're cool.

Do you call people you don't know beasts a lot or..?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The Derry said:

Do you call people you don't know beasts a lot or..?

I don't think I was the one who boasted about looking at an under agers chest. This same person then left the forum for a while and then came back. Then again he clearly knows me... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

I don't think I was the one who boasted about looking at an under agers chest. This same person then left the forum for a while and then came back. Then again he clearly knows me... 

 

Hope you have some sort of proof the girl was underage?  Quite the accusation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The Derry said:

 

Hope you have some sort of proof the girl was underage?  Quite the accusation.

This gets tricky. As it wasn't me who threw this accusation out at the time. Sadly Gus didn't deny anything but instead left the forum. 

Do you have anything else you need to add? 

I do presume I will get another insult thrown my way however but that's okay. I presume it's from him watching me score at fives. If not then I worry.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

This gets tricky. As it wasn't me who threw this accusation out at the time. Sadly Gus didn't deny anything but instead left the forum. 

Do you have anything else you need to add? 

I do presume I will get another insult thrown my way however but that's okay. I presume it's from him watching me score at fives. If not then I worry.

 

You maybe didn't say it initially but keeping on saying it just as bad.  Get a grip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, The Derry said:

 

Can't argue with any of that tbh.

 

1 minute ago, The Derry said:

You maybe didn't say it initially but keeping on saying it just as bad.  Get a grip.

That's fair enough. We can leave it at that. Happy to move on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jeez, Junkies, beasts, rabid dogs, old fat footballers and oor city is less shite than your pish wee toon.

Wonder where else we will go before this fucking disaster of a season finally ends on Monday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kilMARKnock said:

Jeez, Junkies, beasts, rabid dogs, old fat footballers and oor city is less shite than your pish wee toon.

Wonder where else we will go before this fucking disaster of a season finally ends on Monday.

Down.  You'll go down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...