Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Was he? I thought he stopped posting after his humiliation at the hands of CraigKillie in the influential posters list.

I may be wrong but im sure there was something unsavoury there and it wasnt the pies

ETA - hands up from me if that isnt the case

Edited by Twinkle

5 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Listen.

The crowd was 12 400 from a capacity of 18 000, despite season ticket holders being able to purchase tickets at a lower price for anyone else coming along twinned with the giveaway of tickets from local news outlets. 

Rangers + hospitality added upto 6400, leaving 6000 Kilmarnock fans. You got outnumbered in the bigggest game you'll have in decades and then shat the bed against Connah Quay of Wales anyway.

It's interesting your record attendance was against Rangers back in 1962 - looks like the Rangers first, KIllie second mindset has been passed down the generations. 

You actually lost out on money so hopefully Gordon Smiths hissy fit was worth being knocked out by a bunch of Welsh farmers and subsequent demise.

Don't know why you diddies keep going on about crowds, i simply mentioned the no outnumbering from away fans and plastic pitch would be a great advantage to Killie.

Thank you.

Sitting in the sunshine laughing at how many minutes of your life you just wasted finding figures for that tragedy of a post. 

Edit: and got the figures hilariously wrong in to the bargain! 

Edited by deadasdillinger

1 hour ago, ScottishZizou said:

Why do St Johnstone fans now have a dislike for Tommy Wright and want him relegated? Must have been a story I missed...

From a selfish perspective I'd rather a Dundee win as a better/ more manageable away day for Aberdeen. Would also like the two derbies in their respective divisions if that was the outcome

Don't think it's a dislike, he's a club legend after all.  There are reasons there would be a degree of amusement amongst some Saints fans if Tommy's side went down, but don't want to clog up the thread as Dundee fans get upset over St Johnstone chat.

Ultimately though, Kilmarnock is a bit of a long drive, to a vast soulless stadium and plastic pitch. A short away trip to Dens is much more appealing to most Saints fans, same as playing Ayr would be far more enjoyable than playing us to a killie supporter. So having Dundee up is the preferred option.

If it was purely down to posters on P&B though, it would be killie up all day long!

29 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Don't think it's a dislike, he's a club legend after all.  There are reasons there would be a degree of amusement amongst some Saints fans if Tommy's side went down, but don't want to clog up the thread as Dundee fans get upset over St Johnstone chat.

Ultimately though, Kilmarnock is a bit of a long drive, to a vast soulless stadium and plastic pitch. A short away trip to Dens is much more appealing to most Saints fans, same as playing Ayr would be far more enjoyable than playing us to a killie supporter. So having Dundee up is the preferred option.

If it was purely down to posters on P&B though, it would be killie up all day long!

Have a word with yourself.

Everybody on P&B kens we are box office...

The only diddies I can see are a bunch of chancers who habitually fall into administration as they can never find any fans who are rich enough to help their club.

Says the club whose bank wrote off £9million in debt as they knew they were never going to get their money back. Kilmarnock are in no position to lecture other clubs on financial prudence.

7 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Don't go on about affluency and genes when your hovel of an area slaps The Scheme all over national TV and has Marvin and Danya belting about.

Bullets the best looking c**t in KIlmarnock.

Never knew you had so many rich fans - certainly making the most of it. 

Filling a stand to 1/6th of it's capacity to annoy Rangers and using the lost revenue to plummet to the worst Scottish result in European history. Oh Dear.

Thank you.

I'll just leave this here, from 20th Feb last year seeing how you f**ktards like to bang on about the Scheme 👍...

Dundee's struggle as the drug death capital of Europe | Scotland | The Times

Edited by C4mmy31

5 hours ago, Nadroj said:

In terms of the game it could genuinely go either way. Let’s not kid ourselves on, it’s two unbelievably poor sides. 

There seems to be a lot of Dundee fans on this thread getting wound up about f**k all and trying really hard to muster up some sort of weird forced rivalry thing, as if Killie fans are making out we are going to easily brush them aside. Pretty much every Killie fan I know agrees that it will probably be a really close game between two shite sides. 

I have absolutely no idea what Dundee’s goalkeepers are like but I guarantee they will be better than hoddit and doddit in goals for us - they could absolutely be the deciding factor. 

By all accounts Charlie Adam has strolled the league this year and I’ve no doubt he has tremendous ability but watching him come up against Gary Dicker will be hilarious as it will be the most immobile midfield battle in history. 

There’s loads of players in Dundee’s squad that I remember from the past few year in the Premiership who were average/pretty pish - folk like Jordan McGhee, Christie Elliot, Shaun Byrne, Danny Mullen, Lee Ashcroft, Osman Fucking Sow etc were hardly amazing players at this level before so I’m not exactly shitting my pants but maybe they’ve really kicked on since I last seen them. 

On the other hand, our squad is so woefully short of quality it’s ridiculous. Players like Millen, Haunstrup, Waters, Dicker, Broadfoot etc are so, so poor and are all capable of making mistakes that will really cost us.  However, I do think we have slightly more ‘good’ players than Dundee - guys like Lafferty, Kiltie, Burke, Power (on his day), Mulumbu etc should all, on paper, have more than enough to see the tie out. 

You contradict yourself the whole way through this.

You say Dundee are 'unbelievably poor' and a 'shite side' but have 'no idea what Dundee's keeper is like' or if any of our players have kicked on since you last seen them, what 2 years ago?

So I can't see how you would know our level of ability or how you have more good players when you have also missed out mentioning Cummings, Gowser and McMullen.

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Have a word with yourself.

Everybody on P&B kens we are box office...

Tbf half your support is woeful, fortunately that half also vanish the moment Dundee stop playing well, so it's unlikely we'd get a season out of them in the top flight.

Edited by RandomGuy.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf half your support is woeful, fortunately that half also vanish the moment Dundee stop playing well, so it's unlikely we'd get a season out of them in the top flight.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've got the self awareness of a Moth on a lightbulb.

Half the support disappear cause they fall into a sleeping coma at the sight of your neverending boring posts. Nobody is joking either - you genuinely are boring as f**k.

59 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'll just leave this here, from 20th Feb last year seeing how you f**ktards like to bang on about the Scheme 👍...

Dundee's struggle as the drug death capital of Europe | Scotland | The Times

Unfortunately the people of Scotland don't give enough of a shite about the countries drugs problem as recently seen.

Thank you.