Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

14 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

If they were able to attend the games, I'm sure they will have done.

Yes experiences need to be shared to be enjoyed, which is why I'm glad pubs were open at the weekend.

Honestly the Betfred Cup win was pretty underwhelming because of that.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes experiences need to be shared to be enjoyed, which is why I'm glad pubs were open at the weekend.

Glad to hear that. Also glad all your memories are you slavering into your mother's couch cushions. 

Thank you. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Glad to hear that. Also glad all your memories are you slavering into your mother's couch cushions. 

Thank you. 

All I remember of the day is the celebrations at the goal/final whistle, waking up on a couch, then my dog attacking me when I was asleep on my own couch.

What a day.

5 hours ago, resk said:

Possibly, although I don't think Morton reached any cup finals that season.  Anyway, my point is - we were saved from a playoff by Brockville, not saved from relegation.    

That’s true. It could also be argued that you were saved from automatic relegation by league expansion. Personally I think you should have been relegated regardless.

33 minutes ago, Yflab said:

That’s true. It could also be argued that you were saved from automatic relegation by league expansion. Personally I think you should have been relegated regardless.

Interesting idea.  Put a system to deal with league expansion in place at the start of the season, then, when the season finishes, depending on which team finishes in which position, and how shite they were at fitba, completely ignore that system and relegate the Dons "cos they're shite ken?  f**k them".   

1 minute ago, resk said:

Interesting idea.  Put a system to deal with league expansion in place at the start of the season, then, when the season finishes, depending on which team finishes in which position, and how shite they were at fitba, completely ignore that system and relegate the Dons "cos they're shite ken?  f**k them".   

Ah, i see you've made the mistake of taking a moronic troll seriously. 

Have fun, he's a fucking simpleton. 

11 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Ah, i see you've made the mistake of taking a moronic troll seriously. 

Have fun, he's a fucking simpleton. 

Cheers.  I can't help myself sometimes.  I don't really pay attention to usernames and posting history - maybe I need to be a bit more observant.  

14 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

All I remember of the day is the celebrations at the goal/final whistle, waking up on a couch, then my dog attacking me when I was asleep on my own couch.

What a day.

The dug kens