Ludo*1

Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

7 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

How can you not love that man. If he got lifted again last night I would have personally started a crowdfunder for his bail.

Since when do we pay for bail in Scotland?

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I didn't realise just how bad Killie were.  That team the other night would've been lower half Championship.  An utter shower over the 2 games.

I was the same, I assume those two performances were worse than they've performed all season or else they'd have been relegated yonks ago. I don't think there's a single team from this season's championship that wouldn't have given us a harder game over 2 legs. 

Some turnaround from Dundee.  2 months ago you would never in a million years thought they would get promoted.
Sitting in 5th place but then something just clicked - like putting McGhee in midfield.

2cb3041b48f8f98501f790d3cf0faa0c.jpg.668022fdc4c4a34288ce31a2065d7e7f.jpg

Swinging with the big boys next year.

That came out wrong.

Edited by Lofarl

LADSLADSLADSLADSLADSLADS

Killie have, quite literally, done a The Caley.  3rd to relegated in 2 seasons.
Why do you persist with this "the" Caley pish? Did Caley die and have to start again?

Back on topic, see ya Killie.

11 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Why do you persist with this "the" Caley pish? Did Caley die and have to start again?

Because it annoys so many people on here.

37 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Because it annoys so many people on here.

Dick move to use patter to annoy people imo

Thank you

9 hours ago, Yflab said:

Aberdeen finished bottom in season 1999/2000, when St Mirren and Dunfermline were promoted. Aberdeen only stayed up as Falkirk in third place spent heehaw on Brokenville. No doubt that chump @Mr. Alli will red dot another fact. He loves to red dot rather than debate. 

Yet another bam who believes everything he reads / listens to on the Daily Record / Sportsound / P&B, and doesn't understand the subtle, or actually not so subtle, difference between a team having to play a relegation playoff, and a team actually getting relegated.  

54 minutes ago, The Marly said:

"The Caley" is used by their fans to try and stop the more commonly used "The Cat Ticklers" that is prevalent across the world.

Edited by Steve_Wilkos

9 hours ago, Yflab said:

Aberdeen finished bottom in season 1999/2000, when St Mirren and Dunfermline were promoted. Aberdeen only stayed up as Falkirk in third place spent heehaw on Brokenville. No doubt that chump @Mr. Alli will red dot another fact. He loves to red dot rather than debate. 

There is a chance that Aberdeen could falter under Glass. This will be the most competitive league outside the gruesome twosome for many a season. Great to have some decent derbies back. Just a shame that Morton are not in the top league and are highly unlikely to be for another few decades. 

25C5D6AC-D01D-4ADD-9C5E-95A3B76343D8.thumb.jpeg.29058f23833689814e933a27c6e55927.jpeg

In fairness Brockville made New Douglas Park look like Tottenham’s new ground. There was no way anyone sane would have wanted it in the top flight in 2000. 

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I didn't realise just how bad Killie were.  That team the other night would've been lower half Championship.  An utter shower over the 2 games.

I was seething at needlessly conceding Killie's goal in the first game because I genuinely thought that was as bad as they could possibly play. Kudos on them for repeating such an utterly atrocious level of performance. I'm only disappointed we didn't put more past the useless chumps. 

27 minutes ago, Girth said:

Sounds cliched as f**k but the last month has been pretty shitty for me and following the Dee and popping in here occasionally has really helped. 

Thank you. 

You have mentioned how shite times have been over the past while on the Dundee thread. I wish you a good summer ahead and hopefully you can make a trip up for the P&B hospitality game next season.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, resk said:

Yet another bam who believes everything he reads / listens to on the Daily Record / Sportsound / P&B, and doesn't understand the subtle, or actually not so subtle, difference between a team having to play a relegation playoff, and a team actually getting relegated.  

Even Morton would have pished all over your side that season. You were truly honking.