Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

How long did Broadfoot have left on his St Mirren deal - what was the fee he paid? 

He signed a two year deal in Sept 2019. 

He rejoined Kilmarnock in Feb 2020. 

However much the transfer fee was it was most definitely worth it from St Mirren’s point of view to get rid of a snake.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

How long did Broadfoot have left on his St Mirren deal - what was the fee he paid? 

It was probably nominal, tbf. I've seen £4k floated about, not sure whether to believe that or not.

Still fucking brilliant though. The absolute dud.

Edit just saw @craigkillie's post. He's probably closer.

Edited by Coventry Saint

On 16/05/2021 at 18:39, deadasdillinger said:

Pfft, fucking Dundee. 

We'll scud these c***s like the absolute nobodies they are.

The Simpsons Gesture GIF

On 16/05/2021 at 22:34, C4mmy31 said:

CCaeUO8WYAAjr59.thumb.jpg.ed96246e9d25ab78dc61e5c205fb8055.jpg.154adef7d3e13640948e3d134c9724f3.jpg

No doubt he'll have his sisters pants on below that snazzy wee parkhead number 👍

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

___

Only at page 8. Planning to get to 30 today over the course. 

14 hours ago, Yflab said:

He signed a two year deal in Sept 2019. 

He rejoined Kilmarnock in Feb 2020. 

However much the transfer fee was it was most definitely worth it from St Mirren’s point of view to get rid of a snake.

To be fair to Broadfoot, he was not guaranteed a game it St Mirren. It clearly wasn't working out, he was too slow, to old, and his distribution from the back was woeful. He certainly never came back as the player he was (or the player he was in his own imagination)

On 29/05/2021 at 11:29, Mr. Alli said:

The Simpsons Gesture GIF

Not to ruin your fun, because quoting folks' old posts after a victory is one of my favourite P&B pasttimes too - but you realise my comment was firmly tongue-in-cheek, as someone who has spent the last year or so on here moaning about how absolutely fucking woeful we've been?

For the record, I absolutely did not think we would scud Dundee, and nothing about what happened surprised me in the slightest.

(That's not true, I didn't actually know Ross Millen had the vision to pick out a pass so beautifully as he did when throwing it to the toes of Charlie Adam.)