Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

If it wisnae for Fat Tommy where would you be 
You'd be in the premier league or in Europa tae
You would have mulumbu, lafferty and kiltie tae
If it wasnae for Fat Tommy and Kirk Broadfoot
(sang to Billy Connoly's If it wisnae for your wellies)
A song to keep Killie fans going through the summer.
Thank you.

No

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

He was in another thread saying his dad was in the Army in the late 40s so he must be a fair age, astonishing given that his posting style is that of an immature, attention seeking wee troll.

An extremely bitter old man if that's the case. My guess is his wife turned his kids against him. 

12 hours ago, Yflab said:

Even Morton would have pished all over your side that season. You were truly honking.

Possibly, although I don't think Morton reached any cup finals that season.  Anyway, my point is - we were saved from a playoff by Brockville, not saved from relegation.    

14 hours ago, johnnydun said:

You have mentioned how shite times have been over the past while on the Dundee thread. I wish you a good summer ahead and hopefully you can make a trip up for the P&B hospitality game next season.

Thank you.

Cheers mate. You too. 

Thank you. 

If Doncaster could choose the 12 teams, would this pretty much be it?

Dundee derbies
Edinburgh derbies
Old firm

It will be nice to be able to watch some Scottish games on sky that don’t involve either of the two bigots (assuming they show these derbies instead of whatever shite game rangers/celtic are involved in).

Just now, Aufc said:

Inverness for livi to allow derbies with the county diddies

Nope, County and Inverness are diddy clubs and don't belong in the top tier. Their derbies probably attract the same amount of fans as say a Dundee v Dunfermline.

Dunfermline have some substance to them.

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Dundee derbies
Edinburgh derbies
Old firm

It will be nice to be able to watch some Scottish games on sky that don’t involve either of the two bigots (assuming they show these derbies instead of whatever shite game rangers/celtic are involved in).

Given they didn’t even bother to show their full allocation of games this year and that was with them showing 12 games(?) that didn’t involve the old firm I would be pleasantly surprised if they decide to show all 3/4 Dundee Derbies.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Nope, County and Inverness are diddy clubs and don't belong in the top tier. Their derbies probably attract the same amount of fans as say a Dundee v Dunfermline.

Thank you.

The thing is, both The Caley and County have actually.....done something in the last 50 years. 

Thank you.

Nah disagree. I dont mind Dunfermline but i used to enjoy Inverness v County games. Suppose could just drop St Johnstone and replace with Dunfermline. They have just won two cups which is fair enough but they are a bit of a nothing club. 

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Given they didn’t even bother to show their full allocation of games this year and that was with them showing 12 games(?) that didn’t involve the old firm I would be pleasantly surprised if they decide to show all 3/4 Dundee Derbies.

You're saying that because they struggled to show their full quota in a season that didn't have Edinburgh and Dundee derbies, they'll struggle again in a season that does? 

I'd argue that six such derbies (guaranteed) means they will fill their quota next season.

Thank you.

Pity it's what the teams do on the pitch and not how many fans there are in the stands deciding who deserves to play in the top flight. 

15 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Everyone loves a crowdwank but not everyone can have a trophy w**k.

IMG_20210526_153921.thumb.jpg.41fcb6eceeafc43db061b5f82a141cdf.jpg

So long losers.

Brilliant innit

image.jpeg.acadc2d431c8ea05ba2453ce488fcec4.jpeg