Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I didn't realise just how bad Killie were.  That team the other night would've been lower half Championship.  An utter shower over the 2 games.

I was seething at needlessly conceding Killie's goal in the first game because I genuinely thought that was as bad as they could possibly play. Kudos on them for repeating such an utterly atrocious level of performance. I'm only disappointed we didn't put more past the useless chumps. 

27 minutes ago, Girth said:

Sounds cliched as f**k but the last month has been pretty shitty for me and following the Dee and popping in here occasionally has really helped. 

Thank you. 

You have mentioned how shite times have been over the past while on the Dundee thread. I wish you a good summer ahead and hopefully you can make a trip up for the P&B hospitality game next season.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, resk said:

Yet another bam who believes everything he reads / listens to on the Daily Record / Sportsound / P&B, and doesn't understand the subtle, or actually not so subtle, difference between a team having to play a relegation playoff, and a team actually getting relegated.  

Even Morton would have pished all over your side that season. You were truly honking.

2 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Apologies if I'm missing some sarcasm or something, but didn't Goodwin do a really good job?

Jim Goodwin is a fcuking legend. @Insaintee can’t back up his claims against me. Here he is with a major trophy this century for you Dundee fans to drool over.

30C4EAED-EF89-400C-A426-2A7035B39A35.jpeg.3ed202fa9a4adceeea1a57aaaf3e9edc.jpeg

11 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

8 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Thank you

6 hours ago, Girth said:

Thank you. 

6 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Thank you.

What is this utterly honkin' patter? 

Not even in the sigs, they're literally typing this every post...bizarre behaviour

55 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

What is this utterly honkin' patter? 

Not even in the sigs, they're literally typing this every post...bizarre behaviour

We're a classy bunch, it's as simple as that.

Thank you

13 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The Premiership and Championship both look great next season. So many Derbies. You love to see it 

Yes, thank goodness both our teams scrambled to safety.

Ours is definitely the big one.

8 hours ago, Girth said:

Sounds cliched as f**k but the last month has been pretty shitty for me and following the Dee and popping in here occasionally has really helped. 

Thank you. 

Ask for help if you need it, mate. I'm sure people on here would give a lending hand.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Tinpot.

Indeed Tam.

I have him on ignore, but I do notice when he is quoted. He has a strange obsession with Dundee FC. He keeps saying how much financial difficulty we are in or how unsuccessful we are. Yet we are very financially comfortable and have won more major honours than St Mirren.

Very odd.

If it wisnae for Fat Tommy where would you be 

You'd be in the premier league or in Europa tae

You would have mulumbu, lafferty and kiltie tae

If it wasnae for Fat Tommy and Kirk Broadfoot

(sang to Billy Connoly's If it wisnae for your wellies)

A song to keep Killie fans going through the summer.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

20 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Indeed Tam.

I have him on ignore, but I do notice when he is quoted. He has a strange obsession with Dundee FC. He keeps saying how much financial difficulty we are in or how unsuccessful we are. Yet we are very financially comfortable and have won more major honours than St Mirren.

Very odd.

He was in another thread saying his dad was in the Army in the late 40s so he must be a fair age, astonishing given that his posting style is that of an immature, attention seeking wee troll.

12 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

If it wisnae for Fat Tommy where would you be 

You'd be in the premier league or in Europa tae

You would have mulumbu, lafferty and kiltie tae

If it wasnae for Fat Tommy and Kirk Broadfoot

(sang to Billy Connoly's If it wisnae for your wellies)

A song to keep Killie fans going through the summer.

Thank you.

That is even worse than our team.