Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

33 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Haha..  what explanation do those mutants want about how relegation works?

Is it Gary Dicker doing the Father Ted cow sketch? 

Still, we can always console ourselves with the thought that Agent Holt did his job exceptionally well this season and your still confined to the diddy league below us 👍

6 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I put a post in the Dundee topic saying how happy I was for Charlie Adam after losing his mum, contracting covid and being apart from family all within a year that gaining promotion with Dundee (a team he grew up supporting and stood on the terrace with his dad who has also passed) would give him a real boost. 

You made absolutely no reference to his mother dying of Covid in the post in question.

I subsequently apologised as I never knew about his mother dying. But you made no reference to that did you?

”I’m sorry if Charlie Adam lost his mother this year. I honestly never knew. We have all lost people close to us this last year.

You made no reference to his mother in any post that I’ve read. I’m smarter than you chump, but not a mind reader.”

Don’t let facts get in the way.

You are the one who is being disrespectful of your own player’s personal situation.

The only reason I gave you a red dot is that you’ve trawled through loads of my posts and performed the same action. I’ve removed the offending red dot.

Hope you enjoyed your night. It says more about you than me that you continually make cheap shots about your captains’s personal situation. Odd behaviour.

Fwiw I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Charlie Adam, Danny Mullen, Paul McGowan, and Paul McMullan doing a number on Kilmarnock and look forward to seeing them in action in the top league next season.

9 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm absolutely over the moon for Charlie Adam. It's only a game for us all but that'll bring him an enormous amount of pride and happiness after the year he's had. 

Hope he enjoys the fucking life out of it. 

Having been through it fairly recently I feel for the Killie fans, its a brutal feeling.

I expected more from pies over the two legs but Dundee did very well and fully deserve to go up.

Killie have a huge number of players out of contract and will rebuild, but I think Dundee will need a fair bit more quality in the top division - a big summer for both.

Great to have Edinburgh and Dundee derbies back in the Premiership next season as well as the Glasgow one 👍

6 hours ago, Insaintee said:

Seems to be mostly bitter about Goodwin. 

Wtf are you wittering on about? Show me some posts where I’ve been bitter about Jim Goodwin.

12 minutes ago, Yflab said:

You made absolutely no reference to his mother dying of Covid in the post in question.

I subsequently apologised as I never knew about his mother dying. But you made no reference to that did you?

”I’m sorry if Charlie Adam lost his mother this year. I honestly never knew. We have all lost people close to us this last year.

You made no reference to his mother in any post that I’ve read. I’m smarter than you chump, but not a mind reader.”

Don’t let facts get in the way.

You are the one who is being disrespectful of your own player’s personal situation.

The only reason I gave you a red dot is that you’ve trawled through loads of my posts and performed the same action. I’ve removed the offending red dot.

Hope you enjoyed your night. It says more about you than me that you continually make cheap shots about your captains’s personal situation. Odd behaviour.

Fwiw I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Charlie Adam, Danny Mullen, Paul McGowan, and Paul McMullan doing a number on Kilmarnock and look forward to seeing them in action in the top league next season.

Thanks for an explanation which literally no one cares about, you fucking weirdo. 

Well done Dundee. I fell asleep just after half time but I can safely say from what I seen the better team has won. Comfortably. Going 2 up like that so early on calmed everything down for the players, not much signs of nerves. Weren't even that spectacular but you's got Killie on the ropes early and killed the tie. A welcomed addition to the top flight.

As for Killie, the players were an absolute disgrace. The lack of effort, fight and desire is unforgivable. If you aren't a good team fair enough but at least have the balls to go down fighting.

Works out well for the TV companies with 2 tasty derbies added to each division.