Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

Congratulations to Dundee. I wasn't sure how McPake would setup tonight and thought he might try and protect what you had. So for the game to be all but done inside 12 minutes says a lot about the work done on Kilmarnock and realising that they couldn't handle fast, attacking play. Dundee fans have been through some lean times over the last few years so deserve to enjoy your night.

Kilmarnock. Wow, a shitshow. No discernible style of play other than to lump it, no character, no fight. Just a bunch of limp, listless, beige players who deserve the relegation they got tonight.

You look back as a neutral at the decision making post Clarke from the Kilmarnock board:

Appointing Alessio then bricking it after a bad spell

Appointing Dyer for no other reason than he was popular

Hanging on to Dyer for so long that Tommy Wright had no transfer window to bring in players

Absolutely brutal decision making all round. The fact that Lafferty almost got Killie out of it papered over a team who stunk the place out this season.

I'm 29 so essentially Kilmarnock have been part of the furniture of the top league for me. Tonight is a big change in that regard. Feel heartfelt sorry for Kilmarnock fans who deserve better.

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The players are absolutely right to avoid that. No good could come of trying to talk to a load of angry fans.

Agreed. What's the average Killie player on? £1K a week? £850? They aren't paid enough to deal face-to-face with a group of people pissed off and telling them how much they suck.