Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

It's way more boring. It was started by a Killie fan and was to denote the 4 long serving teams (Celtic, Aberdeen, Motherwell & Killie) and everyone else. Never liked it myself [emoji4]
And there was me thinking you were referring to this1a171c4bcada6177d556d6b0c8fec8c0.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Respectfully, but every word of this is utter jibberish.

You get bad games on plastic, as you do with grass. You get good plastic pitches and bad plastic pitches, as you do with grass. Put Man City on the Killie pitch tonight and they'd be passing it about just fine.

"Inferior product" should have a cap. f**k me thats a wild take. Does that mean Dundee United games should have been capped at a fiver this year? Brechin fans go for free? Nonsense.

You’d rather see City on grass though rather than plastic.  

I just think plastic pitches ruin the game from what I’ve seen. Just my own take but apply it to tennis and you might find you enjoy a game on grass more than clay or vice versa. 

Also it’s the top flight and there should be some standard set up for surfaces in my opinion. Others maybe feel the same, but I u sweat and there’s people that don’t mind plastic.

Am trying to think of a worse team we have played against and am really struggling. Cup games against lower league teams, seem to recall beating Stirling (?) 6-0 in the First Division, but Killie really have been rank rotten. No ideas, no plan apart from long diagonal balls to Burke and no real enthusiasm or energy from the players.

Still won't relax until the whistle goes, remembering the Dunfermline game...

1 minute ago, HMIP said:

The games are usually terrible.

This one is outstanding though.

I think it’s benefited Ourselves (Raith) this season and basically since we put it down. Praised for the way we have played this season and our pitch has definitely helped. Not to mention that it is the best artificial surface in the country (it was said by our owner that it was actually a rugby surface that was put down by mistake)  by a country mile. 

It adds extra revenue and of course means less games get called off. It’s a win win really. But it would be interesting if we were to be promoted if we would revert back to grass...