Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

Hopefully Kilmarnock can beat the Dundee Derry halfwits tomorrow night. Hope it is one of the following outcomes

1. an injury time OG.

2. a controversial penalty 

3. a final missed penalty by Fundee during the shootout

34099082-2DBF-4F71-9AB1-C961CDD28260.gif.3fd1225350f404f7799377f6174638f8.gif

14 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Agreed. Nothing against St. Mirren, but opening up a club shop for another league club in your own stadium is about as tinpot as it gets.

St. Mirren didn't open up a club shop for another club.

We rented full use of the stadium out to Celtic for two friendlies in 2014 as their ground was being used for the Commonwealth games - rental included the use of the club shop and corporate facilities.

Not a savoury incident, granted, but it was hardly St. Mirren FC doing anything on Celtic's behalf.

7 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

This has been so bad, am actually hoping that boredom guy pops up and tells us about the weekly wages of youth team players at lower league English teams....

We're double winners now, son. I'll sit at the top table chortling towards the underclass fighting with each other for a while yet.

Just now, kevthedee said:

Rangers/Celtic thread for this pish.

Pah.

Neither of those common clubs have more than 1 trophy this season. They're down with the underclass aswell.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

We're double winners now, son. I'll sit at the top table chortling towards the underclass fighting with each other for a while yet.

No, you'll be posting boring and irrelevant pish in our threads as per usual. 

57 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Thread's gone off the rails a wee bit. Dee fans do need to bear in mind that a lot of Saints still harbour a good deal of bitterness towards them after they poached Jack Ross that time.

Neil McCann and his pesky u-turns.

1 hour ago, Old Pack said:

This is a hard one to call, but I think Dundee might just edge it.

I'm quite looking forward to the game; that jammy Killie goal has cued things up very nicely for the neutral.

Prediction: Dundee to come firing out the traps and take an early lead, but Killie to regroup, get a first half equaliser, before absolutely laying siege to Dundee's goal. A late winner (on the day) takes the match to extra time and then penalties.

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I guess you'd be fairly happy if he even tried to save one. 

That would be an improvement on the cup game. Would genuinely be considering swapping one of the outfielders to go in his place.