Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

45 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

FFS, don't get promoted. 😬

It's remarkable NDD still talks about me considering I've had him on ignore for about a year and haven't replied to any of his posts in that time frame.

Clearly he's chosen to keep reading my posts despite this, then having one of his weird wee rants every time.

Odd little man.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's remarkable NDD still talks about me considering I've had him on ignore for about a year and haven't replied to any of his posts in that time frame.

Clearly he's chosen to keep reading my posts despite this, then having one of his weird wee rants every time.

Odd little man.

You post in every single Dundee thread there is you fucking imbecile.

I've told you once and I'll tell you again, I'd fold you like a deck chair and save me buying a sun lounger this summer.

Thank you.

45 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The clown is never out the championship forum either tbh. 

Such a lifeless wee sod.

Thank you.

Be careful half way through our court case last year  he invented a legal eagle girlfriend who advise him to keep P&B ITK !

he’ll unleash her & drag  your arse to court for slander🙃

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Be careful half way through our court case last year  he invented a legal eagle girlfriend who advise him to keep P&B ITK !

he’ll unleash her & drag  your arse to court for slander🙃

Thats nothing, he knew about Hemmings wage demands after deciphering the barks of his sisters greyhound.

Fucking moron. Dont know why people keep engaging with him.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

I don't think I've ever been as angry after a Killie game. CQN was bad, but at least it followed a positive season and was part of a knockout tournament we had done well to qualify for. In a massive relegation battle at the end of a disgraceful season, that performance last night was rank fucking rotten.

Starting 11 the same useless b*****ds who have us in this mess. By all means don't mess with the front 4 who have been banging the goals in, but the losers behind them cannot keep getting picked. Doyle is an absolute liability. The back 4 stinks. Power has come on to a game recently, but you need someone young with a bit of pace and drive in there beside him - not Grampa Gary. The threat of Charlie Adam was talked about ad nauseum in the lead-up. You pick McKenzie or Tsh, even Dabo, someone who's going to not give him a minute. Not Dicker who stands holding the door open for him because his legs have gone and he's a lazy shit. Adam instrumental at both goals and far too many players culpable for that.

Millen fails to track the runner for the first goal, Broadfoot and Rossi standing watching it all go down. If Doyle gets a stronger hand to it it's round the post for a corner. No one who's been watching this season could be surprised Haunstrup was second to react; the team lacks heart, drive, passion.

I still back Wright, but I'm getting increasingly angry at stuff he's blind to. Picking the same fucking donkeys who have been stinking out the club for a couple of years. Watching dreadful performances from certain characters and not making the changes needed. For 70 minutes or so we continued to play an absolutely tragic brand of hoofball and he did nothing to change that. It turned Lafferty - the in-form striker of the Premiership - into an absolute passenger.

The second goal brings us on to Gary Dicker, a cancer at the club. He sums up everything that is wrong. Has zero pace, doesn't seem to care, can't do the basics any more, takes no responsibility or leadership (and he's captain!), makes mistakes then shouts at younger members of the team. An absolute joke of a mistake, compounded by a light jog to get back that turned in to a slow, disinterested walk. He plays walking football, badly.

There was a huge slice of fortune about our goal and how the ball fell for Haunstrup after a good tackle, but I'll take it. I said before the game I would take a draw or even a one goal defeat, in the hope we can 'do a Falkirk'. The late goal in that first leg vs Falkirk was a blow, but it kept it tight enough that we could go out and take the game to them. The tie was by when our second goal went in 10 minutes in to the game. The current squad of players owe us a performance like that.

Dundee must be absolutely kicking themselves. Our worst performance of the season, by far - they got their tactics spot on, come out at us and attack from the off, exploit our patently obvious weaknesses. On last night's shambles of a game, we could not have complained if they had won 3 or 4 or 5-0. That they somehow only won by one goal could be the difference between them winning the tie or not - they should have been out of sight, and we would have been dead and buried.

If Dicker starts on Monday, I might stick the game off. Feel similar about Doyle and Broadfoot. We cannot continue to pick these total wastes of space. ANY other midfielder at the club would be a better option than Dicker. Medley is prone to mistakes but would clearly be less of a liability than "Broaders". Rogers is the lesser of two evils.

Nervous ahead of Monday and increasingly making my peace with the fact we are going to go down. Within the first 10 or 15 minutes of Monday's game we will know if we have any chance whatsoever. The attitude and performance needs to be right from the off.

Killie skanked a goal and are lucky still to be in this. 

Was expecting a draw before kick off so we’re still in the driving seat. 

I think we’ll get at least a draw at the plastic dome and go through. 

Thank you. 

Kilmarnock for years have been consistently finishing higher than St Mirren and as a result earning more revenue by finishing in the top 6, qualifying for Europe and opening up three sides of their stadium to milk the bigot pound. They have done this while over spending and incurring large debts.

Hearts are coming back up this year. Dundee will also bring a large support to Paisley.

It would not surprise me if Broadfoot, Dicker, Power, Lafferty and Burke are all on high wages in comparison to the majority of our team. I’d imagine that the Tommy Wright is earning a larger wage than Jim Goodwin.

Feck them. It’s about time they were relegated and experienced four derbies against Ayr United.

If they get relegated we can get rid of another plastic pitch. St Mirren and the other top flight clubs should start a campaign to remove those pitches from our top league. 

Charlie Adam and Paul McGowan are still legends at our club. Broadfoot was but he is a snake.

Plus their pies are overrated. 👋 bye byeeeee Killie. 🍺 

C’mon Dundee. Get right about them and drive a stake through their cheating hearts. 

Good start to the tie for Dundee. Hope they get the job done from here.
A warning though - avoid penalties. A shootout in the playoff final is not a guarantee of promotion.

[emoji23] if by some miracle Dundee don’t see off these losers in 90 mins. They’re guaranteed to go through on penalties. I’ve never seen Killie win a penalty shoot out in 40 years watching them. With Doyle in goal…. f**k end this pain now….[emoji25]

Didn't see the game cos I'm too tight to pay for Sky Sports (already pay for BT Sports), but it sounds as though Dundee were excellent and Killie got a Get Out of Jail Free card at the end.  I'd think the outcome in the second leg is probably too tight to call now.

Not sure what to hope for here.  In general the Dees on P&B seem a good bunch so they'd be missed.  On the other hand from a QOS perspective it would be great having neighbours (I didn't say derby ....) Ayr and Killie in the same league with us, hasn't happened in years - especially if fans are allowed back in the grounds.  Gonna be interesting.

Think killie scoring will make our job on Monday slightly easier.. Game is far from won so we have to treat it as its 0-0.. The 2nd leg v Raith was horrendous due to us not knowing whether to stick or twist... Same team and performance as last night and I think we might just do this 

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

Kilmarnock for years have been consistently finishing higher than St Mirren and as a result earning more revenue by finishing in the top 6, qualifying for Europe and opening up three sides of their stadium to milk the bigot pound. They have done this while over spending and incurring large debts.

Hearts are coming back up this year. Dundee will also bring a large support to Paisley.

It would not surprise me if Broadfoot, Dicker, Power, Lafferty and Burke are all on high wages in comparison to the majority of our team. I’d imagine that the Tommy Wright is earning a larger wage than Jim Goodwin.

Feck them. It’s about time they were relegated and experienced four derbies against Ayr United.

If they get relegated we can get rid of another plastic pitch. St Mirren and the other top flight clubs should start a campaign to remove those pitches from our top league. 

Charlie Adam and Paul McGowan are still legends at our club. Broadfoot was but he is a snake.

Plus their pies are overrated. 👋 bye byeeeee Killie. 🍺 

C’mon Dundee. Get right about them and drive a stake through their cheating hearts. 

You don’t half talk some shite

That Killie goal did feel like a big momentum shift. I know they are still winning, but I'd be pretty downbeat about that if I was a Dundee fan. 3-0 wouldn't have flattered them at all, but instead Kilmarnock have managed to play that badly and still managed to hang into the tie. I hope Dundee don't try and sit on the lead on Monday. Feel like they've got to start the same way and get right at Killies defence. If they sit off and let Killie control the ball and get in crosses, they will lose.

16 minutes ago, Charliedee said:

The 2nd leg v Raith was horrendous due to us not knowing whether to stick or twist... Same team and performance as last night and I think we might just do this 

Realistically Killie will score in the second leg, so it should make Dundee's decision that bit easier this time around.  

Killie were rotten last night but I fancy them to win the tie. Based on the last 15-20 minutes last night I can see Dundee's (or more specifically, James Mcpake's) bottle going for the 2nd leg.