Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

Kilmarnock are easily going down, certainly on tonights showing, don't be fooled by one lucky double contact in the box late in the game.

They are delighted to leave with only a one goal defeat, the tie should already be beyond them I'm afraid.

The job will be completed easily on Monday if we play to our strengths.

If McPake has learnt nowt else, Kilmarnock cannot defend, absolute Premiership embarrassment, hence their forthcoming relegation.

Regards

Charlie Adam can't move but my god what a left foot, Second leg will be interesting. Killie have the worst centre back pairing I've seen this season (outside of county's) but then Dundee have Liam Fontaine so it's hard to tell how it'll go. 

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We won 0-3 the last time we played on plastic but Raith's generally gets compliments in comparison to some of the others.

Is Raiths not one of the best around though? Sure I've seen their fans mention it.

Maybe not be worth much, but seems a lot of funny bounces on Killies, which makes a difference eventually with their 80 shells up the park per minute at home.

18 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Regardless of the goal this Killie team is woeful and we should beat them on Monday night. More than half of the Championship are better than them.

As shite as we have been all season that is easily one of our worst performances. 1st goal Doyle goes down like a weeble and 2nd is just dicker being dicker. Confident of pumping your lot at the theatre of pies. 

We are bossing the game. That 20 minute whistle goes off in McPake's head. Time to tinker.

Let's take the only wide option we have on the pitch off and stick on a target man. This is just after our RB has went off injured and we've put the player that's been playing LB for the past 4-5 weeks into that position therefore leaving the RB with no protection now.

Kilmarnock's LB, naturally, scores.

McPake then thinks, you know what, let's now bring the striker off and put on a winger and suddenly we go back to being comfortable.

Those 5 minutes of fucking moronic-ness will cost us.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

McPake reminds me so much of Rice in regards to his substitutions.

Always seems to make the wrong choices.

The best part is McPake clearly think hes a good manager.

Never seen such a misplaced ego.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

McPake is anything but arrogant. He might carry himself that way to the neutral, but having watched 2 seasons of interviews, he's one of the most under-confident guys going to the point that I once worried he might just be a drain.

Tommy Wright, you clearly don't even believe your own bullshit in the post match interview. Good effort though, fooling no one however.

You're own fans know you're already fucked and are going down.

We will also win at Rugby Park on Monday evening, that is the reality I'm afraid.

Thank you and goodnight.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Strangely a good enough manager to play TommyWright's team off the park tonight.

Edited by Denapark1893

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are bossing the game. That 20 minute whistle goes off in McPake's head. Time to tinker.

Let's take the only wide option we have on the pitch off and stick on a target man. This is just after our RB has went off injured and we've put the player that's been playing LB for the past 4-5 weeks into that position therefore leaving the RB with no protection now.

Kilmarnock's LB, naturally, scores.

McPake then thinks, you know what, let's now bring the striker off and put on a winger and suddenly we go back to being comfortable.

Those 5 minutes of fucking moronic-ness will cost us.

To be fair, watching that goal back again it has f**k all to do with tactics. Fair enough, it maybe wasn’t the best sub but the goal was lucky as f**k and 9/10 is blocked and cleared.

13 minutes ago, billyg said:

Kilmarnock are a different animal at home , particularly going forward . Both their keepers are awful though , and Dundee know that. High scoring game coming up !

Last time I watched Killie at home they got easily smooshed by a pretty mediocre Motherwell side 0-2.