Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

See this pish where you try and 'educate' a club's fans that's watched the players all season, that's how you get called a boring b*****d.

Weren’t you in the Saints thread saying that Chris Kane was awful just a couple of weeks ago? 

must say I’m surprised haven’t gone with Cummings here. Killie have a decent attack but that defence can be got at. Might be they want Cummings fresh for the last 30 mins against a tiring defence. 

Just now, Kyle said:

Weren’t you in the Saints thread saying that Chris Kane was awful just a couple of weeks ago? 

must say I’m surprised haven’t gone with Cummings here. Killie have a decent attack but that defence can be got at. Might be they want Cummings fresh for the last 30 mins against a tiring defence. 

Nope.

I was in the St Johnstone thread saying what a good job Davidson had been doing with a selection of non-scoring strikers. Previously, I've said I'd have Hendry ahead of Kane though.

Surprised at the Danny Mullen dislike. He not worked out for you guys, then? Lots of Saints fans still rate him and would still have him back, probably not correctly.

Hard not to be rooting for Dundee when your front four are ex-Saints. Even if Ultimate Shitebag McMullan is one of them.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

Surprised at the Danny Mullen dislike. He not worked out for you guys, then? Lots of Saints fans still rate him and would still have him back, probably not correctly.

Hard not to be rooting for Dundee when your front four are ex-Saints. Even if Ultimate Shitebag McMullan is one of them.

He's utter gash. He's good for a wee stramash, but he has the composure of a virgin with a hooker.

1 minute ago, Slenderman said:

Will be funny AF if the Dees stay doon. Giving it laldy with us & the Accies.

I’d be surprised if they didn’t just allow us to join a 13 team premier league so given how fucking shite the standard of that league will be next season.

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I can see why Cummings has been benched. Did nothing against the Rovers in our 2 legs. But when the other option is Danny Mullen, it is surprising. 

Either a choice purely based on surprising the opposition which is essentially pointless unless the surprise choice is actually a big threat, or Mullen has been specifically tasked with wearing down the centre backs for an hour before Cummings comes on and attempts to lay waste.

Just now, The Master said:

Absolute privilege to be here tonight. Win lose or draw, it’s good to be back. 

73AADBBE-A91B-4C18-A1AF-9FE05F3ECEE8.thumb.jpeg.e5fbaf318573d1c2f12b3827ff13c4a1.jpeg

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

f**k YOU, f**k YOU.....

Kidding.

But I am very jealous.