Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Wish you'd practice shutting the f**k up.

I'm serious boys I want to see you come up. No need to keep greeting.

I'd love it to see derbies next season. And I'm not much of fan of Killie. 

It's gonna be tough but I'm hoping you boys get the job done.

Queue embarrassing result in killie's favour.

Edited by Mvondo_the_great

11 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

On Monday afternoon I got a phone call from NHS track and trace telling me to self isolate for 10 days as a close contact. On Monday afternoon I immediately knew I would get a ticket in this ballot. 

Confirmation email just received. 

f**k this fucking year. 

You only live once (or twice according to Ian Fleming), so it's time to live and go. You'll be outside where the possibility of transferring it even if you are a carrier is next to nothing. It's not as if you're going to an indoor facility where people are going to be packed close together.

This has draw written all over - the fat grass won't want to lose the first leg and McPake has a habit of going defensive against better teams (St Johnstone, Hibs, Hearts in the 6-2).

I just hope we don't go that route - we are a better team defensively when we push the opposition's defenders and are in their half.

Getting very nervous about this.

33 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

This has draw written all over - the fat grass won't want to lose the first leg and McPake has a habit of going defensive against better teams (St Johnstone, Hibs, Hearts in the 6-2).

I just hope we don't go that route - we are a better team defensively when we push the opposition's defenders and are in their half.

Let’s do this. I’ll be on the train during the first half of this but will keep my eye on the score. 

Celebrate Scottish Premier League GIF by SPFL

7 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Is this available as a one-off PPV? can't find a link on DeeTV.

It's on Sky man for fucksake. Google it or open a newspaper.

Maybe if you do a jobbie Martin, one us could wipe your arse for you.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Why would you go defensive at home to a team whose problems are all at the back ? Killie will score goals in these ties, you will need to outscore them basically. These two games should be old fashioned shoot outs.