Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Robin.Hood said:

This gets tricky. As it wasn't me who threw this accusation out at the time. Sadly Gus didn't deny anything but instead left the forum. 

Complete fantasy nonsense. There was nothing to deny and I've never left the forum.

Anyway. To the 2 games. I'm kinda shiting it.

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

You contradict yourself the whole way through this.

You say Dundee are 'unbelievably poor' and a 'shite side' but have 'no idea what Dundee's keeper is like' or if any of our players have kicked on since you last seen them, what 2 years ago?

So I can't see how you would know our level of ability or how you have more good players when you have also missed out mentioning Cummings, Gowser and McMullen.

You have literally won less than half of your games in an absolutely pish championship. You are a shite side. 

You seem to have managed to take offence to me giving what I would say is a pretty fair assessment of both teams tbh. For example, I said both teams were poor, so dunno why you are banging on as if I have just slated  Dundee only. The keeper comment was also more of a dig about our shite goalies yet you’ve still somehow managed to get your knickers in a twist about it. 

Edited by Nadroj

Airdrie have just proven good league form means nothing in the playoffs and that there is a step up between leagues and Morton are utter dross. Fair to say Ayr pumped Dundee 3-0 at Dens not so long ago, expect Killie to comfortably beat Dundee over two legs barring some freak incident. Think Killie have shown their not a one man team recently.

*everything I say the opposite happens

5 hours ago, bazka6 said:

Airdrie have just proven good league form means nothing in the playoffs and that there is a step up between leagues and Morton are utter dross. Fair to say Ayr pumped Dundee 3-0 at Dens not so long ago, expect Killie to comfortably beat Dundee over two legs barring some freak incident. Think Killie have shown their not a one man team recently.

So Killie will win easily as they're not a one man team and the gulf in the leagues is huge but they might not win. 

Thanks for that. 

Ice Cream No GIF

Of course Killie are favourites, they have better players and a better manager. But, football being football Dundee certainly have a chance.
Think they will need to win the home tie tomorrow to keep that chance alive though.

The best chance we have is a draw tomorrow. If we win tomorrow night then we will sit back in Kilmarnock and that has never worked whether it be a Premiership side or a junior side. 

Take it all square to Kilmarnock and we have every chance of winning the tie. Take a victory there and these collection of shitebags will take a pumping. 

Kilmarnock certainly are strong favourites. It will be highly embarrassing if they lose a two legged affair to this Dundee team. 

The best chance we have is a draw tomorrow. If we win tomorrow night then we will sit back in Kilmarnock and that has never worked whether it be a Premiership side or a junior side. 
Take it all square to Kilmarnock and we have every chance of winning the tie. Take a victory there and these collection of shitebags will take a pumping. 
Kilmarnock certainly are strong favourites. It will be highly embarrassing if they lose a two legged affair to this Dundee team. 
This but in reverse......

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

In my opinion, a draw at Dens isnt a good result for you. In the Falkirk playoff a few years ago (2016?) it was a blow to lose a late goal up there, but the one goal margin kept us in the tie. We went on to win the second leg 4-0. 

That Killie team were shite, albeit probably less so than this mob. 

I would bite your hand off for a draw tomorrow. This team of slow, past-it losers dont have the stones to come back down the road and overturn a deficit, in my opinion.  

If we are still in the tie come Monday I would be confident. Ish.

25 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Hopefully Dundee will be focused on stopping Lafferty which will mean this guy will run riot... he's really grown on me which is astounding considering how poor he was to start with.

Screenshot_2021-05-19-11-00-46-26.jpg

Jesus man put that in a spoiler.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Who? 

They're a no-mark team who just crop up every now and again when Killie need to win a semi, win a cup, avoid relegation etc. 

Our bitches, essentially, who we keep at the back of a cupboard and dig out every 5-10 years when we badly need a morale boosting win. 

The pressure is all on Kilmarnock. I’m more worried about playing on AstroTurf than any Killie player tbh. Yeah Lafferty, Kiltie and Burke are good attacking players. Hopefully Oor Charlie, Byrne and McGhee dictate the games leaving those 3 with a lot less of the ball  

Prediction, Paul McMullan to the score the winning goal that gets Dundee promoted whilst the dabs are paying most of his wages. 

Thank you.