Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

58 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'll just leave this here, from 20th Feb last year seeing how you f**ktards like to bang on about the Scheme 👍...

Dundee's struggle as the drug death capital of Europe | Scotland | The Times

I blame the SNP.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf half your support is woeful, fortunately that half also vanish the moment Dundee stop playing well, so it's unlikely we'd get a season out of them in the top flight.

You're fucking woeful.

Thank you.

The Ayrshire community, famed for its links to Robert Burns and Johnnie Walker whisky, has been listed in a new book that names and shames the “crappiest towns” in the UK.

It states: “Once an industrial powerhouse, famed internationally for its carpets, Kilmarnock is now a post-industrial wasteland, with much of its once handsome town centre bulldozed. The main shopping drag is a grim, litter-strewn wind tunnel with nary an outlet that isn’t a pound shop or a pawnbroker. The town is ringed by a growth of dirty-grey, pebble-dashed flats of unspeakable misery.

Hilarious these fuds are giving it large to the City of culture runners up.

Thank you.

Just now, The Derry said:

Do you call people you don't know beasts a lot or..?

I don't think I was the one who boasted about looking at an under agers chest. This same person then left the forum for a while and then came back. Then again he clearly knows me... 

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

I don't think I was the one who boasted about looking at an under agers chest. This same person then left the forum for a while and then came back. Then again he clearly knows me... 

Hope you have some sort of proof the girl was underage?  Quite the accusation.

Just now, The Derry said:

Hope you have some sort of proof the girl was underage?  Quite the accusation.

This gets tricky. As it wasn't me who threw this accusation out at the time. Sadly Gus didn't deny anything but instead left the forum. 

Do you have anything else you need to add? 

I do presume I will get another insult thrown my way however but that's okay. I presume it's from him watching me score at fives. If not then I worry.

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

This gets tricky. As it wasn't me who threw this accusation out at the time. Sadly Gus didn't deny anything but instead left the forum. 

Do you have anything else you need to add? 

I do presume I will get another insult thrown my way however but that's okay. I presume it's from him watching me score at fives. If not then I worry.

You maybe didn't say it initially but keeping on saying it just as bad.  Get a grip.

19 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Can't argue with any of that tbh.

1 minute ago, The Derry said:

You maybe didn't say it initially but keeping on saying it just as bad.  Get a grip.

That's fair enough. We can leave it at that. Happy to move on. 

1 minute ago, kilMARKnock said:

Jeez, Junkies, beasts, rabid dogs, old fat footballers and oor city is less shite than your pish wee toon.

Wonder where else we will go before this fucking disaster of a season finally ends on Monday.

Down.  You'll go down.

1 minute ago, kilMARKnock said:

Jeez, Junkies, beasts, rabid dogs, old fat footballers and oor city is less shite than your pish wee toon.

Wonder where else we will go before this fucking disaster of a season finally ends on Monday.

You missed out geriatric dim-wits.

Thank you.