Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Hope you're enjoying the pubs being open again.

As I said the turnout for Clarkes final game was a rip-roaring minter.

Think it's common knowledge on here that you're larger than life.

Take that whatever way you want.

Thank you.

That was a bigger crowd than Dundee have had this millennium.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Cause it was full of Rangers fans, well done.

Thank you.

No, the Club restricted the tickets for Rangers fans & caused Gordon Smith to have a hissy fit, which was nice. You lads aren't very good at the whole crowdwank thing, go and get some lesdons from Falkirk.

4 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

No, the Club restricted the tickets for Rangers fans & caused Gordon Smith to have a hissy fit, which was nice. You lads aren't very good at the whole crowdwank thing, go and get some lesdons from Falkirk.

Listen.

The crowd was 12 400 from a capacity of 18 000, despite season ticket holders being able to purchase tickets at a lower price for anyone else coming along twinned with the giveaway of tickets from local news outlets. 

Rangers + hospitality added upto 6400, leaving 6000 Kilmarnock fans. You got outnumbered in the bigggest game you'll have in decades and then shat the bed against Connah Quay of Wales anyway.

It's interesting your record attendance was against Rangers back in 1962 - looks like the Rangers first, KIllie second mindset has been passed down the generations. 

You actually lost out on money so hopefully Gordon Smiths hissy fit was worth being knocked out by a bunch of Welsh farmers and subsequent demise.

Don't know why you diddies keep going on about crowds, i simply mentioned the no outnumbering from away fans and plastic pitch would be a great advantage to Killie.

Thank you.

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

Listen.

The crowd was 12 400 from a capacity of 18 000, despite season ticket holders being able to purchase tickets at a lower price for anyone else coming along twinned with the giveaway of tickets from local news outlets. 

Rangers + hospitality added upto 6400, leaving 6000 Kilmarnock fans. You got outnumbered in the bigggest game you'll have in decades and then shat the bed against Connah Quay of Wales anyway.

It's interesting your record attendance was against Rangers back in 1962 - looks like the Rangers first, KIllie second mindset has been passed down the generations. 

You actually lost out on money so hopefully Gordon Smiths hissy fit was worth being knocked out by a bunch of Welsh farmers and subsequent demise.

Don't know why you diddies keep going on about crowds, i simply mentioned the no outnumbering from away fans and plastic pitch would be a great advantage to Killie.

Thank you.

Absolute pish, that stand holds c3800, are you seriously claiming that Hospitality tickets accounted for 2600 people who were all Rangers fans? The only diddies I can see are a bunch of chancers who habitually fall into administration as they can never find any fans who are rich enough to help their club.

I will give you the CQN shambles but I hope you all catch the Charlie Adam ugly gene.

13 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Absolute pish, that stand holds c3800, are you seriously claiming that Hospitality tickets accounted for 2600 people who were all Rangers fans? The only diddies I can see are a bunch of chancers who habitually fall into administration as they can never find any fans who are rich enough to help their club.

I will give you the CQN shambles but I hope you all catch the Charlie Adam ugly gene.

Don't go on about affluency and genes when your hovel of an area slaps The Scheme all over national TV and has Marvin and Danya belting about.

Bullets the best looking c**t in KIlmarnock.

Never knew you had so many rich fans - certainly making the most of it. 

Filling a stand to 1/6th of it's capacity to annoy Rangers and using the lost revenue to plummet to the worst Scottish result in European history. Oh Dear.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

Don't go on about affluency and genes when your hovel of an area slaps The Scheme all over national TV and has Marvin and Danya belting about.

Bullets the best looking c**t in KIlmarnock.

Never knew you had so many rich fans - certainly making the most of it.

Thank you.

Nice try but I'm not from Kilmarnock, they would have used Hilltown for The Scheme but the local mutants kept trying to eat the Cameramen so they had to scrap it.

1 minute ago, Perkin Flump said:

Nice try but I'm not from Kilmarnock, they would have used Hilltown for The Scheme but the local mutants kept trying to eat the Cameramen so they had to scrap it.

At least you had more fans than Connah Quay😆

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

At least you had more fans than Connah Quay😆

Thank you.

This is fun isn't it? I actually go to a few Connahs Quay games as they are local to me & their fans are a good bunch.

Good to have some hostility in the build up to important games rather than the staged anger when we meet our partners in Meh.

f**k jute, f**k jam & f**k journalism, and it is called a fucking roundabout.

I actually don’t give a f**k about how rough Kilmarnock is/isn’t because at the end of the day, pretty much every town that size has the exact same issues so it’s a pointless argument to have. It does amaze me the amount of folk that genuinely still find ‘Bullet/Marvin/Scheme’ patter hilarious though, really odd behaviour to me. Thought the novelty would have worn off after about 10 years. 

Edited by Nadroj

In terms of the game it could genuinely go either way. Let’s not kid ourselves on, it’s two unbelievably poor sides. 

There seems to be a lot of Dundee fans on this thread getting wound up about f**k all and trying really hard to muster up some sort of weird forced rivalry thing, as if Killie fans are making out we are going to easily brush them aside. Pretty much every Killie fan I know agrees that it will probably be a really close game between two shite sides. 

I have absolutely no idea what Dundee’s goalkeepers are like but I guarantee they will be better than hoddit and doddit in goals for us - they could absolutely be the deciding factor. 

By all accounts Charlie Adam has strolled the league this year and I’ve no doubt he has tremendous ability but watching him come up against Gary Dicker will be hilarious as it will be the most immobile midfield battle in history. 

There’s loads of players in Dundee’s squad that I remember from the past few year in the Premiership who were average/pretty pish - folk like Jordan McGhee, Christie Elliot, Shaun Byrne, Danny Mullen, Lee Ashcroft, Osman Fucking Sow etc were hardly amazing players at this level before so I’m not exactly shitting my pants but maybe they’ve really kicked on since I last seen them. 

On the other hand, our squad is so woefully short of quality it’s ridiculous. Players like Millen, Haunstrup, Waters, Dicker, Broadfoot etc are so, so poor and are all capable of making mistakes that will really cost us.  However, I do think we have slightly more ‘good’ players than Dundee - guys like Lafferty, Kiltie, Burke, Power (on his day), Mulumbu etc should all, on paper, have more than enough to see the tie out. 

Why do St Johnstone fans now have a dislike for Tommy Wright and want him relegated? Must have been a story I missed...

From a selfish perspective I'd rather a Dundee win as a better/ more manageable away day for Aberdeen. Would also like the two derbies in their respective divisions if that was the outcome