Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

5 hours ago, gannonball said:

I think the 10-2 rule still applies here so we would need to relegate Hamilton which is proving harder to do than cold fusion or Livingston.

Ah, the Morten Ruling™

20 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

No doubt he'll have his sisters pants on below that snazzy wee parkhead number 👍

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

In some strange way I kinda miss the cultural, intellectual  discussions with our East coast friends. 🤭

Shame we'll both still be in different leagues next season.

Don't worry, you'll get to be with your Ayrshire brethren, so you can grunt at each other instead.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

do you mean like the year you got promoted and brought 6,000 fans for the opening game but still couldn't fill the stand. 🤭

From the noise and smell that day it was more Derry err than Derry Army...........

Hope you're enjoying the pubs being open again.

As I said the turnout for Clarkes final game was a rip-roaring minter.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The pies were a factor.  Not sure how or what you know about my waist line though.

Think it's common knowledge on here that you're larger than life.

Take that whatever way you want.

Thank you.

36 minutes ago, killieboyd said:

How would you know, you have been stuck in the Championship inbetween your yoyo year's?

There's a thing called television you halfwit. I know Ayrshire is a step back in civilisation but you should be aware of that, especially since The Scheme is the most famous thing to come out of your honking wee ghost town.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I can confirm he's a short arsed fat tw@t.

Thank you.

Always wondered if the Danger in the username was diabeties.

Anyway a small piece of respect for Granny that he paid up the £50 to the cats and dogs of Dundee after losing the charity bet to me that time. 

Another victim alongside Rodger the Accies Todger who was banished from this site.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Always wondered if the Danger in the username was diabeties.

Anyway a small piece of respect for Granny that he paid up the £50 to the cats and dogs of Dundee after losing the charity bet that time. 

Another victim alongside Rodger the Accies Todger who was banished from this site.

Thank you.

No respect for him after the unfounded abuse I took.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

There's a thing called television you halfwit. I know Ayrshire is a step back in civilisation but you should be aware of that, especially since The Scheme is the most famous thing to come out of your honking wee ghost town.

Thank you.

I don't live in Kilmarnock, but if you belive what the scheme portrayed all those years ago over a small demographic area is reality throughout Kilmarnock or even just Onthank, then yet again you are displaying the usual social ineptitude of someone from Dundee. 

Edited by killieboyd

8 minutes ago, killieboyd said:

I don't live in Kilmarnock, but if you belive what the scheme portrayed all those years ago over a small demographic area is reality throughout Kilmarnock or even just Onthank, then yet again you are displaying the usual social ineptitude of someone from Dundee. 

unnamed.gif.27ff53cb808ef0aa49e7d7e7899dcd92.gif

8 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

What are Dundee Barry and Big Gus up to these days?

f**k knows we Baz. We his jetpack heading to the clep bar be meh guess.

Gus well we ken what he is like the pervy c**t , sure he posted no that long ago.

That's all eh hey 

52 minutes ago, killieboyd said:

A lot of selective filming made it look a lot worse than it really is.