Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

1 minute ago, deadasdillinger said:

Not Dr Seuss' best work by any manner of means. 

Bookmark this post and open the spoiler a week tomorrow, because my favourite Dr Seuss quote may well apply to Kilmarnock...

Spoiler

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

35 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Its definitely an interesting tie, one of the most intriguing since the playoffs began.

A few months ago I'd have said the Premiership side would scoosh it but Dundee have came onto a game and the teams at the bottom of the Prem are really poor defensively.

Kilmarnock are favourites for me. Lafferty, Burke, Kiltie and Pinnock are a dangerous front 4. Going back the way from them though ooft, Killie have regressed so much in such a short space of time. Time looks to have caught up with Dicker and Power, the backline are ridiculously sloppy, Dundee will get chances and both goalkeepers are rotten, like in the same category as Jack Hamilton. Lafferty is a walking red card waiting to happen too.

Dundee have a couple of aces in their team too. Adam and Cummings, along with a few players who have Premiership experience, although most of them weren't really good enough for the Premiership at the time. I'm looking at Mullen, McMullan, McGowan, Kerr, Fontaine,.

Dundee also have Jakubiak, who i was impressed with last season when on loan to us. His career seems to have stalled though  as he's only a bench warmer for them now.

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Dundee also have Jakubiak, who i was impressed with last season when on loan to us. His career seems to have stalled though  as he's only a bench warmer for them now.

Has had a shite season full of injuries. Has barely had a chance to get into the squad in the brief periods he's been fit enough, hence being unable to get off the bench much as of late.

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Sorry Tommy, but it’s Dundee for me.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not really. Its just a bit of fun mostly, but its been nice to not have to listen to his constant fucking moaning about everything this season tbh.

Hes made a few comments along the lines of him being responsible for our success though, despite it beginning before him and continuing after him. Bit of a reality check probably what he needs.

37 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Anyway Dundee is a decent day out, Kilmarnock not so much. The Dees have a fair few welts in their P&B ranks though, is it enough for me to want Killie to stay up? Is it f**k, get doon.

I know it's hard to take, what with TW having a go on yer burdz and a shite in yer kettle before he jilting yoos, but come on now let bygones be bygones ffs 👍

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

I know it's hard to take, what with TW having a go on yer burdz and a shite in yer kettle before he jilting yoos, but come on now let bygones be bygones ffs 👍

I mean, it would be better "gloating" about hiring our former manager if the two clubs hadn't had the respectives season that they have, tbh.

Its definitely an interesting tie, one of the most intriguing since the playoffs began.

A few months ago I'd have said the Premiership side would scoosh it but Dundee have came onto a game and the teams at the bottom of the Prem are really poor defensively.

Kilmarnock are favourites for me. Lafferty, Burke, Kiltie and Pinnock are a dangerous front 4. Going back the way from them though ooft, Killie have regressed so much in such a short space of time. Time looks to have caught up with Dicker and Power, the backline are ridiculously sloppy, Dundee will get chances and both goalkeepers are rotten, like in the same category as Jack Hamilton. Lafferty is a walking red card waiting to happen too.

Dundee have a couple of aces in their team too. Adam and Cummings, along with a few players who have Premiership experience, although most of them weren't really good enough for the Premiership at the time. I'm looking at Mullen, McMullan, McGowan, Kerr, Fontaine,.

I would argue McGhee is Dundee's most important player and the man to watch.

If he gets to play in midfield, he's a brilliant box to box player and ties everything together. I don't think we've lost with him in that role and he makes Adam and even Gowser a lot more effective.

If Fontaine is injured, he's back to centre back and I don't really fancy us winning a midfield battle.

I think Dundee's whole game plan is going to rely on coming out 100mph and just giving Killie no room to breathe. I fancy us starting off strongly but think we'll be in trouble the longer the tie goes on.

12 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I never once mentioned the man but I'll leave one of his favourite sayings when he was St Johnstone manager here.

"Not many people find the grass greener when they leave St Johnstone ".

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, it would be better "gloating" about hiring our former manager if the two clubs hadn't had the respectives season that they have, tbh.

Your the one with the biggest stauner, gloating over your former managers current predicament, no me m9 👍

14 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Your the one with the biggest stauner, gloating over your former managers current predicament, no me m9 👍

I was replying to a question posed to Saints fans.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Obviously backing the HiDee alliance here, but I fear Lafferty will rag doll that Dundee defence. You have to hope Charlie Adam has his shooting boots on.

CCaeUO8WYAAjr59.thumb.jpg.ed96246e9d25ab78dc61e5c205fb8055.jpg

As opposed to his pyjamas.

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

For the casual neutrals just waiting like rabid hyenas to point and laugh at one of the two clubs, here's the dates for the diary:

Sky effing Sports? Bloody typical ......

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Obviously backing the HiDee alliance here, but I fear Lafferty will rag doll that Dundee defence. You have to hope Charlie Adam has his shooting boots on.

CCaeUO8WYAAjr59.thumb.jpg.ed96246e9d25ab78dc61e5c205fb8055.jpg

Has a more beautiful man ever played at any level in Scotland?

Sorry my fellow Dees.... we are fucked Killie have the footballing God Lafferty playing for them.

He is such an amazing talent...so talented he pushed Killie right up the League eh?

I think James Mcpake should phone the powers that be  to cancel both legs and say we are shitting our pants because Kyle lafferty is playing.

However....

f**k Kyle Lafferty.... Charlie Adam has more talent in his left foot than Lafferty has in his whole body.

So Killie ... yes we admire yer pehs....  but if yer no shitting yer pants at the prospect of this twa legged affair then you should be