Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

I fully expect lots of optimism in the build up to this, which will almost certainly result in Killie scoring in the first five minutes at Dens, McPake not having a clue how to change it, resulting in a 0-2 defeat and Killie having the cigars out at Rugby Park. 

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

That’s fine. We don’t like you either. For me it would be ANYONE but the DAB’s.

The Dundee derby is the best game in Scottish football, yet never gets the hype of the rancid Glasgow or Edinburgh versions.

It is the only reason why I'm happy for your club to exist. There are no such ticks in the positives column for Kilmarnock.

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I don't like Dundee or Kilmarnock. I don't like Charlie Adam or Kyle Lafferty. I don't like James McPake or Tommy Wright. I do like derbies though.

On balance then, Dundee to win please.

Well if Dundee lose you'll still have the 'New Firm' derby

K6tH.gif

56 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not really. Its just a bit of fun mostly, but its been nice to not have to listen to his constant fucking moaning about everything this season tbh.

Hes made a few comments along the lines of him being responsible for our success though, despite it beginning before him and continuing after him. Bit of a reality check probably what he needs.

Oh you fucker, give it a rest.

Boring wee b*****d.

Thank you.

Tommy-Wright.png.08b25ff649cc1ac51f0221ac8ea74c98.png

If it hasn't been bad enough this year for the Saturated fat pioneer Tommy Wright, with closures to Greggs and Baynes for large chunks, he may be relegated by James McPake.

Let us pray that come it May

Tommy is stuffing his pus in dismay

Rabbie Burns 1659

Thank you

7 minutes ago, betting competition said:

If Killie gets relegated will all the clubs vote on a ban of all plastic pitches?

I'm pretty sure Livi are only a season away from replacing there's as well as you need a new one every 3 years, I think.

(I've probably misread that somewhere)

Its definitely an interesting tie, one of the most intriguing since the playoffs began.

A few months ago I'd have said the Premiership side would scoosh it but Dundee have came onto a game and the teams at the bottom of the Prem are really poor defensively.

Kilmarnock are favourites for me. Lafferty, Burke, Kiltie and Pinnock are a dangerous front 4. Going back the way from them though ooft, Killie have regressed so much in such a short space of time. Time looks to have caught up with Dicker and Power, the backline are ridiculously sloppy, Dundee will get chances and both goalkeepers are rotten, like in the same category as Jack Hamilton. Lafferty is a walking red card waiting to happen too.

Dundee have a couple of aces in their team too. Adam and Cummings, along with a few players who have Premiership experience, although most of them weren't really good enough for the Premiership at the time. I'm looking at Mullen, McMullan, McGowan, Kerr, Fontaine,.

12 minutes ago, double deluxe said:

Only the coagies were meant to bite 😐

I read the subsequent post by yourself. It's just me being as equally bewildered by that term as I am with "Saintees".

Anyway Dundee is a decent day out, Kilmarnock not so much. The Dees have a fair few welts in their P&B ranks though, is it enough for me to want Killie to stay up? Is it f**k, get doon.

Edited by tree house tam