Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why?

Dundee just there to Raith, while Kilmarnock were thoroughly hammering Hamilton. Raith don't have anyone near the quality of Lafferty either.

What, beating them 3-0 and then just sitting back because we have a 3-0 lead?

on the face of it - admittedly just a hot take - but feels similar to the last time killie were in the playoffs and iirc lost to Falkirk in the first tie before hammering them next time out, think Kiltie was involved heavily in the return leg too that time and hes an older head now

Would guess itll go a similar way, with Lafferty being decisive a la Josh Magennis (who was unplayable in the 3-0/4-0 over falkirk f i mind right)

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why?

Dundee just there to Raith, while Kilmarnock were thoroughly hammering Hamilton. Raith don't have anyone near the quality of Lafferty either.

Your point may be correct, but I don’t think you can use those two games to prove anything. 

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What, beating them 3-0 and then just sitting back because we have a 3-0 lead?

Yeah. You've also lost to Ayr, QOS, and drawn with Morton in the past 3 months at home.

Its just a bit curious an in form Kilmarnock being favourites at Dens is somehow "ridiculous", when its hardly been a fortress.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah. You've also lost to Ayr, QOS, and drawn with Morton in the past 3 months at home.

Its just a bit curious an in form Kilmarnock being favourites at Dens is somehow "ridiculous", when its hardly been a fortress.

You didn't state any of that in your post though. You made a fairly shite argument tbh.

Slightly off topic, but seeing some of the comments, did Wright leave St Johnstone on bad terms? Seems to be a lot of ill-will towards him but I wasn’t aware he was disliked by the fans.

Edited by AJF

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Slightly off topic, but seeing some of the comments, did Wright leave St Johnstone on bad terms? Seems to be a lot of ill-will towards him but I wasn’t aware he was disliked by the fans.

They're just morons, pay them no attention.

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Mon then you smelly Ayrshire b*****ds, you're in these play-offs for a good reason. Charlie Adam to pirouette around before laying on 2 or 3 pinpoint assists in the 1st leg once again.

Behave yersel.... I watched a retired, 3 stone overweight Alexi Eremenko, rip the pish out of Charlie Adam for the 60 mins he was on the pitch in a match for the Kris Boyd Charity 2 years ago ffs....

Fairly mental that in all the time I've been following Scottish football (~27 years)  I've  yet to 'see' a league game between Killie & Ayr.
Will 21/22 finally be that season?   :rolleyes:
Let's bring back the Ayrshire & Dundee derbies.

Fully expect Lafferty to run riot against our defence.

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

Not really. Its just a bit of fun mostly, but its been nice to not have to listen to his constant fucking moaning about everything this season tbh.

Hes made a few comments along the lines of him being responsible for our success though, despite it beginning before him and continuing after him. Bit of a reality check probably what he needs.

I don't like Dundee or Kilmarnock. I don't like Charlie Adam or Kyle Lafferty. I don't like James McPake or Tommy Wright. I do like derbies though.
On balance then, Dundee to win please.

That’s fine. We don’t like you either. For me it would be ANYONE but the DAB’s.