BERWICK RANGERS 2021/22

Pugsley

So my dear Lowland 

What bit are you not sure on ??

I have never said I am happy with any defeat, I have stated obviously not clear enough, that compare to past seasons that the situation is improving and yes i'm happy with improvement, Today CSS are above us for a reason and that showed today, Future wise who knows.

The Arriva Voyager is probably outside your remit, But they are trains that are notorious smelly.

So Malcolm has upset you, come on what did he do, steal your sweets? made promises to your missus that you couldn't keep ?? 

11 hours ago, berwicksfinest said:

So my dear Lowland 

What bit are you not sure on ??

I have never said I am happy with any defeat, I have stated obviously not clear enough, that compare to past seasons that the situation is improving and yes i'm happy with improvement, Today CSS are above us for a reason and that showed today, Future wise who knows.

The Arriva Voyager is probably outside your remit, But they are trains that are notorious smelly.

So Malcolm has upset you, come on what did he do, steal your sweets? made promises to your missus that you couldn't keep ?? 

So you think getting hammered from civil is improvment.  Malcolm has never upset me but i can see through the crap. No win against top 6 side for over 3 months. IMPROVMENT ?

Edited by Lowland enthusiast

8 hours ago, Lowland enthusiast said:

So you think getting hammered from civil is improvment.  Malcolm has never upset me but i can see through the crap. No win against top 6 side for over 3 months. IMPROVMENT ?

Oh Lowland

You really are going to have to calm yourself, you'll rupture something.

I really don't call a 2-0 defeat away from home a hammering. plus look at the table its there for a reason and you'll notice that CSS were above us and after Saturday they are still above us. because they have been better than us and on the day they were better than us. As you correctly state No win against the top 6 in 3 months ........... Thats why they're the top 6.

Remember my dear Lowland Malcolm inherited the team off Yano, and to be fair hasn't really had the chance to bring in his players. SO if we are still doing this time next season I might have changed my tune.

Regarding improvement I challenge you to prove that malcolm is no better than Johnnie Harvey (football management not interview styles)

And a friendly piece of advice IF you can see through "Malcolm's crap" please stay away from politics you'll certainly bust something 

12 hours ago, berwicksfinest said:

Oh Lowland

You really are going to have to calm yourself, you'll rupture something.

I really don't call a 2-0 defeat away from home a hammering. plus look at the table its there for a reason and you'll notice that CSS were above us and after Saturday they are still above us. because they have been better than us and on the day they were better than us. As you correctly state No win against the top 6 in 3 months ........... Thats why they're the top 6.

Remember my dear Lowland Malcolm inherited the team off Yano, and to be fair hasn't really had the chance to bring in his players. SO if we are still doing this time next season I might have changed my tune.

Regarding improvement I challenge you to prove that malcolm is no better than Johnnie Harvey (football management not interview styles)

And a friendly piece of advice IF you can see through "Malcolm's crap" please stay away from politics you'll certainly bust something 

When you are speaking to someone who is delusional it's sometimes best to step away from the situation so on that note goodbye. PS congratulations on your 2-0 defeat 🤷

8 hours ago, Pugsley said:

Thank you to Lowland and Finest for the entertaining conversation, but where have all the other contributors gone? It's very quiet on the Berwick Rangers thread theses days, maybe they've all twittered off to somewhere else? 🤔

Hey maybe they all ain't  as delusional as finest and they actually see Malcolm and his water boy Shanks for what they are.useless. 

14 hours ago, Pugsley said:

Thank you to Lowland and Finest for the entertaining conversation, but where have all the other contributors gone? It's very quiet on the Berwick Rangers thread theses days, maybe they've all twittered off to somewhere else? 🤔

Vice chair seems to be moaning on Twitter about not playing when they've been knocked out of the South Challenge Cup.

On 20/11/2021 at 15:14, berwicksfinest said:

Damn straight Lowland, however it'll take a lot to beat our unbeaten run !!! During Covid 🤣

So you've had your lay down and can deal with delusional Berwick fans, and finished sticking pins in your Malcolm doll, are you good again ??

Blah blah blah. Ps malcolm and his water boy shanks will drive your club into the gutter mark my words.

6 hours ago, Lowland enthusiast said:

Blah blah blah. Ps malcolm and his water boy shanks will drive your club into the gutter mark my words.

Lowland !!!! Never took you for a Greta Thunberg knock off !!!

Words are marked, just out of curiosity have you checked out Johnnie Harvey to see what we had ?? Thought not

Again for my own piece of mind (precious i know) who's you colours ?? we don't seem to advertise this,

31 minutes ago, berwicksfinest said:

Lowland !!!! Never took you for a Greta Thunberg knock off !!!

Words are marked, just out of curiosity have you checked out Johnnie Harvey to see what we had ?? Thought not

Again for my own piece of mind (precious i know) who's you colours ?? we don't seem to advertise this,

I am aware of Mr Harvey's poor record. Do you now judge every manager on Harvey's record ? In that case Malcolm and water boy don't need to win another game this season.

I'm pleased that there is no game today after last nights storm. I was lucky to only have my front and rear fences blown down and some slight roof damage.

I think I'll cosy up with my dog on the sofa, with a pie and a bovril, to watch the Lionesses play at 12.30. That should keep me nice n warm.:thumsup2

25 minutes ago, Pugsley said:

I'm pleased that there is no game today after last nights storm. I was lucky to only have my front and rear fences blown down and some slight roof damage.

I think I'll cosy up with my dog on the sofa, with a pie and a bovril, to watch the Lionesses play at 12.30. That should keep me nice n warm.:thumsup2

Then after that you could pay the rip off £18 to watch the live stream of Alloa v The Big Rose!!!

Cmon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹