BERWICK RANGERS 2021/22

Pugsley

Well found my childish streak again

YOO HOO Lowland where are you ??

How dare did Malcolm and his subordinate do this ?? They have the sheer audacity, the brass neck to head to Raydale and >>>>>>> WIN

3-0 no less, a clean sheet

I thought the storm had returned with a vengence, but it must be Lowland chuntering and muttering.

Gotta step up that hate campaign Lowland, Broomhill next

Now off to celebrate with a tube of smarties 😛

1 hour ago, berwicksfinest said:

How dare did Malcolm and his subordinate do this ?? They have the sheer audacity, the brass neck to head to Raydale and >>>>>>> WIN

I thought the storm had returned with a vengence, but it must be Lowland chuntering and muttering.

Thread is better when he is not on 👍

2 hours ago, berwicksfinest said:

Are you aware it was GRETNA. ?

But none the less good result for Berwick considering. well needed result. PS it was GRETNA.

6 hours ago, berwicksfinest said:

Would that be the same as Berwick losing to sides above them in the league table, We are above Gretna so they're team on the day wasn't good enough ?? Or is it just a management thing ??

I don't think so as Berwick have a sqaud that has decent players and wether you like it or not has been build on a substantial budget to put it mildly. 

Never mind the politics and sillyness, as entertaining as it is - well done Berwick, a much needed win and a boost to all who follow the club.

At last, a home game next Saturday, seems like months since I could take my regular seat for some footy therapy.

Buzzin again..........🐝

Definitely Pugsley, would be a pretty good Xmas prezzie to see a home win against Broomhill

On 05/12/2021 at 03:56, Lowland enthusiast said:

I don't think so as Berwick have a sqaud that has decent players and wether you like it or not has been build on a substantial budget to put it mildly. 

My dear Lowland

At the risk of repeating myself, How on earth do you know what Berwick's playing budget is ?? What is the playing budget ?? Can you put in context, as opposed to Bonnyrigg, CSS or VoL ??? 

Thank you to the players and staff for a great game against Broomhill. Some very entertaining football, some great passing of the ball, some brilliant individual performances and another clean sheet with 3 more goals and 3 more points in the bag! :bounce2

Still buzzin! 🐝

In my previous post I forgot to congratulate the ball boy set up v Broomhill.

It was great to see such a well organised squad of youngsters for a change. The speed at which they gave a replacement ball to the players made a huge difference to the pace of the game, made it it much more enjoyable to watch and made the club as a whole look much more professional.

Well done to all! 👏

1 minute ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Rangers and Celtic would be raging if we did that...100% we would win the league.

Good to see your alive and well Brother BTU....How is LL life treating you?

Hope you all had a Happy Christmas.

Berwick started off v Gala very poorly. Gala were all over us and were much the better side in the first half.

I suspect Malcolm gave the players a good talking to at half time cos Berwick were a different team in the second half and one to be proud of.

A card happy Ref and some handbags made it all the more entertaining.

Overall a very good result against a tricky side to prepare us for BR next time out.

Edited by Pugsley
spelling mistake