BERWICK RANGERS 2021/22

Pugsley

4 hours ago, VodkaTap said:

Sorry - but i wont continue  to disrupt this thread that is dedicated to Berwick Rangers.

There is a proper thread to discuss the LL colts decision.

But you posted,yes apologised but still posted on the subject.

If you post on a forum you should at least expect a reply.

I got Berwick involved because I used your club and Berwick as examples on a Berwick thread.

8 hours ago, John S said:

Pugsley. I'd delete this thread for now as it's an OF in the LL takeover. Unless someone's got an information on Berwick Rangers

38 minutes ago, A Believer said:

The argument here is that it's a year. It is. End of. Gie's peace man.

37 minutes ago, A Believer said:

Well said emoji122.pngemoji122.png

I can mind when you lot were all high and mighty taking the piss oot of EoSFL clubs. 

Funny when the shoes on the other foot you canny take it.

Good luck for the season ahead, mid table at best I would think. 

I posted my apology after i realised I had made a mistake and responded to a post that I thought was on the colts thread. I did not respond further as I had no wish to continue to distract the thread that should be about Berwick Rangers.

I can mind when you lot were all high and mighty taking the piss oot of EoSFL clubs. 
You done? Thanks. Bye.

Not me NB. I don't recall me taking the piss from anyone. Anyway it is the BR thread and as I said there is an OF in the LL thread elsewhere. You'll also know the BUs voted against it. BTW, I like abbreviations.

43 minutes ago, A Believer said:
2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

You done? Thanks. Bye.

Short memory ma pal ;)

42 minutes ago, John S said:
2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Not me NB. I don't recall me taking the piss from anyone. Anyway it is the BR thread and as I said there is an OF in the LL thread elsewhere. You'll also know the BUs voted against it. BTW, I like abbreviations.

Havent a clue what your on about bar the Berwick thread bit. 

It's a football forum are you saying you are not allowed to post on your clubs thread? 

Truth hurts are you expecting to be up there challenging like ? 

Like I said best of luck I reckoned mid table at best. 👍

11 hours ago, John S said:

Pugsley. I'd delete this thread for now as it's an OF in the LL takeover. Unless someone's got an information on Berwick Rangers

My information on Berwick Rangers says that they're a bunch of craven scabs, HTH. 

23 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Right then  Gretna last game of season v Berwick Rangers? 

Gretna currently bottom need 3 points to stay up. 

Berwick need 3 points to be champions. 

Meanwhile 2nd bottom on goal difference Vale of Leithen last game of season is against Rangers Colts. 

Bonnyrigg Rose are on the same points as Berwick and are playing  playing Celtic Colts. 

Bonnyrigg and Vales games are now void? 

How is this no impacting the LL ? 

Its giving clubs an advantage/disadvantage and a major baw ache for the fixtures secretary. 

It's an absolute piss take. 

Why would the Bonnyrigg and Vale games be void? You still get 3 points if you beat the Colts, nowt if you lose. Just Tippex out the Colts from the Table at the end of the season.

Edited by Redcar

12 hours ago, John S said:

Or start new ones on behalf of all the other LL clubs that voted in favour.

It might dilute the pugnacious trolls across several threads and away from here.

Sad bullies not allowing fans to discuss their own club.

31 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Why would the Bonnyrigg and Vale games be void? You still get 3 points if you beat the Colts, nowt if you lose. Just Tippex out the Colts from the Table at the end of the season.

Thanks Redcar I thought i read they were classed as friendlies since they couldn't get promoted.

Anyway thanks again for clarifying it still doesnt fit right they are in but I better get off yer page before the accusations start. 

9 hours ago, Che Dail said:

Or start new ones on behalf of all the other LL clubs that voted in favour.

It might dilute the pugnacious trolls across several threads and away from here.

Sad bullies not allowing fans to discuss their own club.

What's stopping people from discussing their own club? I don't think you know how a thread works.

Meanwhile, back at the football, Berwicks squad currently looks like this

GK - Dougie Horne, Andy McNeil

Defence - Craig Reid, David Ferguson, Jack Cook, John Ward, Kieran Somerville,

Midfield - Jordan Sinclair, Lewis Barr, Jack Wright, Grant Nelson, Ciaran Heeps, Scott-Taylor MacKenzie

Forwards - Sean Stewart, Dan Purves, Lewis Allan

The vast majority are re-signed from last year, and most are on 2-year contracts. Squad looks good, but needs a few experienced additions, 

21 hours ago, A Believer said:
On 18/05/2021 at 07:25, RandomGuy. said:
Yes, because the entry in the Challenge Cup was clearly just a route into the pyramid despite "just being a one season experiment", and ever since then jts been a constant push to get into the league system.
They finally found scab clubs willing to allow them in the pyramid "as a one season experiment" and now the next step will be either getting promotion allowed from the Lowland League, or yet again pushing League Two sides to accept them.
If that ever happens, the next step would be preventing the Colt sides from getting relegated down the pyramid, by shutting the door.
Have you just been ignoring the whole Colt situation for the past decade? They've not exactly been shy about what they intend to do.

Look, I don't doubt the strength of your conviction that it's 'a foot in the door mate, but stacked against the fact that's its formally agreed to be one season, you're banging on with no tangible point. Unless they occupy K Park and refuse to leave, they're gone after the season.

AFAIK that's not a fact.

It hasn't been formally agreed, just an informal 'indicative' vote. The formal decision will happen at the AGM. It may still be thrown out. On the other hand it might be extended to 2/4/100 seasons.

There's still time for fans to let their clubs know their views.

2 hours ago, A Believer said:
19 hours ago, newcastle broon said:
Short memory ma pal emoji6.png

You'll find that businesses that look to the future are more successful than those that are hamstrung by desire to develop strategies based on the past.

AFAIK that's not a fact.
It hasn't been formally agreed, just an informal 'indicative' vote. The formal decision will happen at the AGM. It may still be thrown out. On the other hand it might be extended to 2/4/100 seasons.
There's still time for fans to let their clubs know their views.

Aw gie's peace. The condition of one year is agreed, albeit the vote (on that condition and all others) is to be ratified at AGM. It's still a bloody year man. Jeeze.

Sitting here smiling at all the hot headed garbage being thrown around.

It's time to put your handbags away and it will soon be time to concentrate on the football on the pitch.

I'm just looking forward to being back in the stand at Shielfield Park, seeing the familiar old faces back on the terracing and enjoying and afternoon (or evening) of the Dream Teams finest futty - ahh, bliss.⚽:)

Berwick have just announced that they have 'parted company' with manager Ian Little.

No mention of the rest of the managerial team.

They say applications are not being accepted, so it seems somebody is lined up for the job. 

Very strange, since 16 players have already been signed by Yano for the coming season. 

Personally, it is a blessing. Just hope they have more ambitious ideas than promoting from within. No disrespect to anyone as they all care, we need a person to make strong signings and bring in a couple of experienced named players or its another long hopefully complete season.