Bear on Bear action

There are lots of comments on social media about not arresting them but I think the police are quite happy to contain it, pick up the worst offenders and then just let social media identify the culprits. I know none of this makes sense but surely the young guy throwing the traffic barrier should realise this. He's going to be so easy for them to pick up.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Glasgow City Centre still the only place I've ever seen somebody try to take a shit through a letterbox. I've no proof that it was a Celtgers fan...but it was probably a Celtgers fan.

I think the proof lies in what they were doing.

The evidence is 100% secure.

8 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Disgusting animals.

Seeing that puts me off independence.

I get what you mean, but given the identity of those involved and the symbols they embrace, it is very much an argument in favour of independence.

20 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Seeing that puts me off independence.

I kind of see what you mean. What price pride in Scottishness when our streets, or culture, our education system churns out inbreds proud of their ignorance like yon.

Independence would annoy them all massively though, so I'll stick with it.

What did Rangers FC do to deter this "celebration"?

These people are Scotlands shame....and it is quite clearly, once again, not a tiny minority who are involved in law breaking. I really hope that the police strategy was to be softly softly but plan dawn raids on the thugs involved in violence - can guarantee their neighbours wont be coming out in a show of solidarity to pretocet them.

We live in a country where a "failed" yet senior politician, Murdo Fraser is actively encouraging fans to go out and celbrate in the streets during a global pandemic...he must be severely dealt with (but wont)

Incredible absence of Rangers fans on this thread.....come on, this is your support, your club embarassing the country......are you proud of these arseholes or are you going to continue to go to Ibrox (when allowed) and sing the bigotted songs that fuel this behaviour?  Maybe you are the type of person who comes on here stating "the SNP don't like football".....I can absolutely see why that might be the case

Edited by Caledonian1

3 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

What did Rangers FC do to deter this "celebration"?

These people are Scotlands shame....and it is quite clearly, once again, not a tiny minority who are involved in law breaking. I really hope that the police strategy was to be softly softly but plan dawn raids on the thugs involved in violence - can guarantee their neighbours wont be coming out in a show of solidarity to pretocet them.

We live in a country where a "failed" yet senior politician, Murdo Fraser is actively encouraging fans to go out and celbrate in the streets during a global pandemic...he must be severely dealt with (but wont)

Incredible absence of Rangers fans on this thread.....come on, this is your support, your club embarassing the country......are you proud of these arseholes or are you going to continue to go to Ibrox (when allowed) and sing the bigotted songs that fuel this behaviour?

They just go to support their team.

See the source image

Back in Fergie’s days at St Mirren, we played the deceased version at Love Street just after promotion and the game was interrupted by Rangers fans fighting amongst themselves. Morons then and the tradition continues in the new entity.

3 hours ago, TheJTS98 said:

Imagine getting up yesterday and heading out to celebrate your team winning the league for the first time in a decade knowing - knowing 100% - that the day was going to be a complete bigot-fest which would descend into violence without question.

And going anyway.

Being a Rangers fan in the 21st century is like being a modern-day apologist for apartheid South Africa or the Confederacy. It's a fucking bizarre thing for anybody in this day and age to be. And they take every opportunity to show us what they are.

I'm not one for this small minority bullshit. Rangers are a club built on bigotry and a sense of social supremacy. Everyone knows that. The concept of the 'normal/decent' Rangers fan is increasingly hard to stand up for as we move through the years. Being a Rangers fan means buying in to what Rangers is as a club and a social cancer. It's hard to justify that.

It's like being a member of the National Front or the BNP or UKIP but not actually being a racist.

Totally bizarre.

I've seen some Sevco fans state that the bigotry etc doesn't represent them or their club, or that the bigots have somehow hijacked 'their' club, but that has always been absolute nonsense. It's not 'their' club, it is, and always has been, the club of the bigots, same as Rangers were. Just like Rangers, Sevco encourage, foster and promote the bigotry and profit hugely from it. They are built upon bigotry and claiming otherwise is just being in denial. Trying to change it is like trying to change the National Front or BNP or UKIP.

Edited by DA Baracus

Given Rangers love to release a statement I'm puzzled as to why they haven't given some kind of statement condemning the thuggish behaviour of their supporters yesterday.

13 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Feel free to post amusing videos of the walking dead thumping seven shades of shit out each other. Bonus points for any nazi salutes, oops slip of the tongue, 'red hand salute'.

Screenshot_20210516-003034_Twitter.jpeg

8631178892_2f0b415a87_b.jpg

Edited by Sergeant Wilson