Bear on Bear action

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being perfectly honest, I have pished in the street before - and I cant really blame anyone for this, esp when there are no public bogs open.

Thats the only free pass they get for yesterday from me.

Guest TheJTS98

Imagine getting up yesterday and heading out to celebrate your team winning the league for the first time in a decade knowing - knowing 100% - that the day was going to be a complete bigot-fest which would descend into violence without question.

And going anyway.

Being a Rangers fan in the 21st century is like being a modern-day apologist for apartheid South Africa or the Confederacy. It's a fucking bizarre thing for anybody in this day and age to be. And they take every opportunity to show us what they are.

I'm not one for this small minority bullshit. Rangers are a club built on bigotry and a sense of social supremacy. Everyone knows that. The concept of the 'normal/decent' Rangers fan is increasingly hard to stand up for as we move through the years. Being a Rangers fan means buying in to what Rangers is as a club and a social cancer. It's hard to justify that.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Being perfectly honest, I have pished in the street before - and I cant really blame anyone for this, esp when there are no public bogs open.

Presumably you tried to go somewhere quiet and didn't drop yer breeks in front of (or on) somebody's shop front/living room window.

Glasgow City Centre still the only place I've ever seen somebody try to take a shit through a letterbox. I've no proof that it was a Celtgers fan...but it was probably a Celtgers fan.

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Presumably you tried to go somewhere quiet and didn't drop yer breeks in front of (or on) somebody's shop front/living room window.

Glasgow City Centre still the only place I've ever seen somebody try to take a shit through a letterbox. I've no proof that it was a Celtgers fan...but it was probably a Celtgers fan.

You'd need to be really confident that the jobby would have sufficient compressive stength and structural cohesiveness to enable the peristaltic pushing force of the rectum to overcome gravity and the friction from the inside of the slot and resistance from the inside flap. Or really drunk. Or really stupid.

Did you stay to see how they got on?

9 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

All joking aside, and there's plenty of that to be had, but this divvy here as already posted must be looking at a hefty charge for that. 

Screenshot_20210516-014210_WhatsApp.jpg

Perhaps the biggest crime is that someone has appeared to show up in full kit. 

1 hour ago, Loemba90 said:

Brilliant.  Majority on that site will 100% believe this.

I know a lot of them are born into the Rangers and all that but see once you’re in your 20’s surely anyone with a few brain cells thinks to themselves what the f**k am I doing supporting this absolute scum?

I was about 14 when I stopped going to their matches. I wasn't comfortable singing about being up to our knees in ****** blood at a football match. Growing up in the southside of Glasgow in the  90s I went for the pure footballing aspect. My brother was about 20 when he stopped supporting them in late 90s to support St.Mirren. 

You look at these pics and vids, and the pics and vids from the umpteen previous occasions they've celebrated the same league win (and, of course, the pics and vids of their East End business partner's fans attacking their own players' bus when trying to get rid of Lennon) and you wonder if the millions we spend on education of all kinds is worth it when you have end products like these.

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

You'd need to be really confident that the jobby would have sufficient compressive stength and structural cohesiveness to enable the peristaltic pushing force of the rectum to overcome gravity and the friction from the inside of the slot and resistance from the inside flap. Or really drunk. Or really stupid.

Did you stay to see how they got on?

Oh, he was clearly stocious, and barely able to stand. We were coming back from the big Cineworld and saw the guy with his arse pressed against the letterbox of (I think) a bank on Sauchiehall Street. The wife was still new to this country and asked, "what's that guy doing?", my response to which was, "keep moving, don't make eye contact, say nothing".

Everyone else seemed to be doing the same thing. I guess there'd be a wee crowd with their phones out these days  :wacko:

8 hours ago, VanCityHibee said:

ccccc.PNG

This is a person (in the loosest sense of the word) who doesn't need the strip or scarf to let us know who they support.

Edited by Hedgecutter

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Its also weird to picture somebody pissing too tbh.

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

This is a person (in the loosest sense of the word) who don't need the strip or scarf to let us know who they support.

She’s going for 55! 

Personal favourite has been the lad on top of the police van sliding off to get battered whilst the policeman stands watching and chatting to someone else.

It’s wrong etc etc, but I could watch the dregs of our society get battered by each other or the police all day long. Celtic or rangers, I’m not prejudiced.

The same group of supporters that were absolutely incandescent with rage that Hibs fans celebrated on the Hampden turf after winning the Scottish Cup for the first time in 114 years. Waiting 10 year to win the league doesn’t even come close and they smashed up their own city and each other. Fucking morons.

I’m sure the Daily Record front page demanding action and picking out CCTV images of individuals that caused any damage will be along in due course.

Edited by Zing.